The worst rammer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by M.Sicilia, Jun 29, 2019.

1. M.Sicilia

M.Sicilia New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello there ! I'm usually playing on the free tracks but i can't really enjoy driving with other people in servers because there is ALWAYS one driver called Max.Palacio who is ALWAYS connecting to those servers to destroy all the other cars he can see.
    I'm tired of getting mad because ONE guy is destroying the entire simracing experience. I hope the staff can do something about it... I can't really prove what I'm saying but if you want proof you can contact me and maybe on discord or something i could drop videos about him.

2. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    Please provide a video showing the drivers names. Can't do anything without proof

3. M.Sicilia

M.Sicilia New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    add me on discord for videos Facilité#1300

4. Paul Darke

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
  5. Rob Ross

Rob Ross New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Im new to this and came from PC2. I am really displeased with the hacks that race. I had a guy intentionally cut the track just to take me out in qualifying, not to mention using my car for a backstop in the corner. Is there an option to vote/ban from the session?

6. Heath

Heath Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +136 / 0 / -0
    @Rob Ross :D where you from / country? There is kick function available provided by server admin' s. But requires monitoring. No vote function is available at this stage. Best you can do is provide evidence. Screenshot / video of offending driver preferrably with I'd being displayed..

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  7. Rob Ross

Rob Ross New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I'm from California USA. Too bad that requires an admin. I really like the visual and sounds of RaceRoom, but so far, I have been hammered out of two races and received a penalty and DQ in the process. I am patient, but there is a max. Its been horrible so far.

8. Heath

Heath Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +136 / 0 / -0
    All good champ . I would suggest looking at joining a a group under leagues and communities . I'm sure there is one that suits your time zone . :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Paul Darke

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    • Agree Agree x 4
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  10. Rob Ross

Rob Ross New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for the info. I will pick up the Sonoma track and get some practice in. I'm hoping for some clean racing.

• Like Like x 1
  11. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    RaceDepartment Raceroom US club starts on 9. july, good stuff if you want clean racing

• Agree Agree x 3