Problem This code is invalid

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by iMPCDuke, Oct 13, 2018.

1. iMPCDuke

iMPCDuke New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Morning all, frustrated gamer here.
    After downloading and trying the free version of Raceroom through Steam and realizing the product was simply amazing, I decided to purchase some vRP through the store to purchase all the game content (Premium Pack). After going through the silliness of having to use Paypal even though I was using a credit card, I received my code.

Here's the problem ... I cannot redeem the code. Keep getting a "this code is invalid" message upon trying to redeem it.
    I did notice the zeros and O's are very similar ... tried both, I tried without the dashes, no good.
    I have created a ticket through the help desk (a week ago) I have emailed support telling them of said ticket (no response)
    Does the customer support for this title exist anymore? It's been a week now and I haven't received even an acknowledgement.
    Is there anything I'm missing? All I want is to buy all the content and play.

2. Balrog

Balrog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 0 / -0
    As far as I can tell, the support is dead unfortunately. We have almost 2 months old support tickets and they haven't even touched those yet. BUT I think you should try to copy-paste the code and not type it manually, it works for me that way.

3. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
  4. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Instead of typing the code, have you tried to just copy the code from the mail and paste it into the redeem-code-field?

5. Andy Blade

Andy Blade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Been awhile but don’t you have to cofirm email that you got the code ?

6. iMPCDuke

iMPCDuke New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thank you to all who responded .. the copy paste tip worked ... unreal ... sitting around for a week ... easy fix ... thanks again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1