This Sim

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Robert Haines, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Robert Haines

Robert Haines Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Thought it was time to join this forum(been stalking here for a couple of months)
    I came across this sim by chance two or three months ago, i've been playing race sims since the pc was born.
    Still have quite a few sims installed but seem to only find the time for this one. Have purchased all tracks and all the cars that i enjoy. I don't find the time for multiplayer so I'm more of a leader board challenger with the odd single player race.
    Love all forms of motorsport but here in Aussie we don't really get much footage apart from F1. Mazda rotary nut, actually having an rx7 picked up today, anyway like i said thought i should drop in and say G'day.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Prince Alexander

Prince Alexander Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Rx7's are cool. 3rd generation has always been my personal favorite. Where I live, there is no shortage of RX7s and RX8s, they're everywhere.

3. OverTheLine

OverTheLine Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    another rotary geek :D , i would die for an Rx7 but i settled for an Rx8...currently transforming it into a racing beast, hoping to race it next year or the one after :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    You can watch (V8) Supercars on normal hours and you complain? ;) Most of motorsports you can watch through internet streams anyway, which are quite often free (pretty much all GT3 racing, IMSA, BTCC, ELMS)

5. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    Welcome!! Had an rx8 for awhile myself. So much fun winding out a rotary, especially knowing that redline is not going to grenade the engine.

6. Fleskebacon

Fleskebacon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0 / -0
    Very well. I had to ditch my classic red '87 RX-7 Turbo when I needed space for a kid seat in the back... Regretted it ever since. Never regretted having kids, though. Strange thing. :)

I'll look into getting another rotary beauty when the kids grow up, in the meantime it's Volvo all day long.

And this is the perfect opportunity to repeat my wish for adding the RX-7 GTO to the game.

7. M-Bimmer

M-Bimmer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 0 / -0
    Same here.
    Welcome to the forums.

8. KOKORO ga PYONPYON

KOKORO ga PYONPYON Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +203 / 0 / -0
    most Beautiful car.
    I Love RX-7
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Robert Haines

Robert Haines Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    This sim.
    I only have one criticism, tire temps.
    Tire temps ( inside,middle,outside) i am absolute shite at setting up a car and tire temps is how I understand what the car does or doesn't need.
    Well maybe two, not one rotary engine car :(.
    On the upside THIS sim is what I need to play more of.

• Agree Agree x 2