Resolved Time added at the end of each race

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Kellyn Fiore, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Kellyn Fiore

Kellyn Fiore New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This has been troubling me.
    At the end of a race, no matter if I cut the track or didn't, for some reason I always have 2 minutes added on top of my completed time, which pretty much drops me to the back of the grid.
    Pretty sure this is a bug, since I supposedly finished 1st and 2nd on several occasions, and I still get dropped to the back. You know where there's that timer at the end? It flashes 2:00.00 on top of the summed time.

Note: I've only done these races at the Nuerburgring, so it might have something to do with the track. The 'Drive-Through' penalty was open at the time,

2. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    You sure you don't have mandatory pit stops enabled?

3. Kellyn Fiore

Kellyn Fiore New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I did have mandatory pit stops enabled, and I did do the pit stop (4.0 seconds tyre change). Even so, at the end of the race, I still get 2 minutes added to my time.

Not to mention the pit window would be displayed and would warn me if I didn't take the stop.

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. Kellyn Fiore

Kellyn Fiore New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Here's an update: I've isolated the races and found that this problem occurs with DTM 2014. That should be useful to know.

5. The Angry Hamster

The Angry Hamster Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    How many tires did you change? I've found some of the pitstop rulesets require all 4 to be changed while others require only 2.

6. Kellyn Fiore

Kellyn Fiore New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I've been busy so I haven't had time to reply. :)
    I left the ruleset at default so I'm assuming that all 4 had to be changed, and that's what I did.

7. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    They fixed a bug in the last update where you would get penalties for entering the pit lane on some tracks. So maybe your problem is fixed already.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Kellyn Fiore

Kellyn Fiore New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I just ran a few races after the update and haven't run into the problem since. Guess this bug is fixed for good!