Problem Time Attack Stats

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Nash Bobo, Jul 6, 2023.

1. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    Considering the amount of issues with the website recently, I'd say it's almost 100% a server issue again.

2. Nash Bobo

Nash Bobo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    I ran 33 sessions Sunday the 20th. Only1 showed up on my news feed. If they are having server issues. How can they guarantee they are getting everyone's qualifying sessions? I look at my news feed as they are recognizing me and others qualifying sessions for a race for prizes. If I am missing sessions on the news feed maybe others are to.

Thanks for your interest.

Nash

3. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    There's probably a limit on how often your competition entries appear on the news feed. What's the point of having 10 news for the same competition on the same day, for example?

There weren't a lot of complaints about laps not getting registered. Actually I only remember one. And there were several competitions with like 1000+ participants in the last few weeks, so if there was a problem with registering laptimes people would report it.

4. Nash Bobo

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Here is what I am broadcasting to my contacts. Nothing since the 11th. I have done about 25 sessions since the 11th.
    Newsfeed2.png

5. Nash Bobo

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Here is what my contacts are broadcasting to me. Somethings broken. Can anyone help? View attachment 27279

6. Nash Bobo

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Here is what I am broadcasting to my contacts. Nothing since the 11th. I have done about 25 sessions since the 11th.
    Newsfeed2.png

7. Nash Bobo

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Here is what my contacts are broadcasting to me. Somethings broken. Can anyone help?
    Newsfeed1.jpg