time deleted from competition?!

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by schumi170388, Feb 13, 2015.

1. schumi170388

schumi170388 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi there.
    last week i started to compete in the fanatec competition. first, i decided to go for novice mode. there i managed to get the first position with a time around 1:52:7xx.
    Then i thought, lets try a different mode. so, i chose amateur mode. of course i was able to achieve a faster time as in novice mode. so my overall rang got better and only the faster time was displayed in the timetable for "difficulty: all". so far so good.
    when i selected a difficulty in the timetable, i could see me in first place at novice with a time of 1:52:7xx and in 5th place at amateur with a time of 1:40:817. so i thought i could compete in all 3 different difficulties!
    for 4 or 5 days both of my times were recorded in the timetable, but since yesterday my time in novice mode got deleted.
    my question is: was this time deleted by a mod, or was it just automatically deleted by the system, because it recognized i already had a faster time in another mode?
    furthermore i want to know, if it is possible to compete in different difficulty modes, or does only the fastest laptime you achieved in all modes count?
    if this is true, will it be possible to delete my time from amateur mode, so i get my novice time back?
    i think i am able to win in novice, but have no real chance in either amateur or get real mode

thanks for your feedback!

2. Best Answer:
    Post #2 by Marcus Jaeger, Feb 13, 2015 (1 points)
  3. Marcus Jaeger

Marcus Jaeger Active Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Best Answer
    Only your fastest lap time counts in overall competition standings. If a fast lap is recorded in a higher difficulty, the slower time set in a lower difficulty will be overwritten.

There is a bug that temporarily allows slower times to be shown when filtering results by individual difficulty. It's a technical issue with how times are updated from one back end system to another, but this problem will soon be patched.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. schumi170388

schumi170388 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thank your for your answer!
    is it possible to delete my time in amateur mode, so i get my novice time back?
    otherwise, is it possible to delete all my times, so i can have a new start with this information in my mind?