Bug Time Trial times not registering

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by WuWu, Jun 3, 2017.

1. WuWu

WuWu Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Seems on Nurburgring GP (and probably the other layouts also, but have not tried) hotlaps in time trial are not registering anymore. Guess it has to do with the updated track cut rules, but set some times and none of them showed up.

While driving times showed on top, but was showing the old times, which have been wiped I guess, or supposed to be since they don't show up in the leaderboards itself?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Andy Blade

Andy Blade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    I just posted lb time on there ? Maybe try setting new time not challenge ghost

3. WuWu

WuWu Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Weird, will try later again, perhaps a weird fluke. Set a bunch of times and none of it would go through. Maybe the new invalidating the next lap if overcooking one of the previous corners thing caught me out. I do have a habit of doing that when going around in Group 5 cars :)

4. WuWu

WuWu Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Then again, does not explain why it would show times on top and me improving my time while time trialing in the car, but when going to the leaderboard on Nur GP, it is empty for the Zakspeed. Times show up in game, but not when going to the LBs.

5. Clapper

Clapper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    After talking to Andy, I tried launching the Nurburgring-GP GT3 leaderboard from within the game instead of the portal. Choosing Single Player then choose either Leaderboard or Leaderboard Challenge allows me to post a time but it's not displayed on the website leaderboards. See the image...

Attached Files:

6. Andy Blade

Andy Blade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Put a report in boys case it's bugged