Question Tire Pressure adjusting?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Harry"Speedy"Lindstrom, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Harry"Speedy"Lindstrom

Harry"Speedy"Lindstrom New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Why can`t I change the tire Pressure?. One of the moust important settings in a Racecar.

2. nickh158

nickh158 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    I don't understand this either and have never had an answer to that same question. Maybe it's because this game started life as a simcade affair and there's no facility to change the original code to allow tyre pressure adjustments.

3. Harry"Speedy"Lindstrom

Harry"Speedy"Lindstrom New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The old Simbin games had this option...why not this one

4. CheerfullyInsane

CheerfullyInsane Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 0 / -0
    Mainly it's because R3E has had a pretty weird development cycle.
    For a very long time, it's main use was in the Raceroom booths, and most of the time those are jump-in-and-drive.
    So a lot of options that most sim-racers take for granted were left out because they weren't deemed necessary at that time.
    Now that it has grown into a fully-fledged PC-sim, S3 find themselves with an engine that has a lot of things hard-coded into it
    Or rather, hard-coded out of it. :D
    Each patch gets us a bit closer, and I know that tire-pressures are coming at some point......you know, 'soon'.
    But trying to change the basic structure of a game, while also keeping Raceroom happy, and simultaneously trying to generate an income through new content, is a rather unenviable task. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Tarik Userli

Tarik Userli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    time will come :)

6. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0