Question Toxic driver

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by mdelgadodiaz83, Mar 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdelgadodiaz83

mdelgadodiaz83 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm thinking open a thread where put every toxic driver , in order to help to community.
    yesterday was a horrible day for this kind of ppl. I'm not able to understand why those ppl spend at least 30 mins of his life only to wreck with every one.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Goffik

Goffik Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +170 / 0 / -0
    Don't. It'll just become a toxic thread for people to accuse others of whatever they want, whenever they feel hard done by. As an event host I see many accusations fuelled by anger and frustration that, on review, reveal that the accused driver has done little or nothing wrong. Or that an incident was the fault of both drivers equally. Ranting about other drivers on forums helps absolutely nobody, and naming names here would also do absolutely nothing to help anybody.

If you want very clean racing with active stewards to penalise bad behaviour, find yourself a well-run racing community such as RaceDepartment. If communities don't race often enough for you and you want fairly clean racing, then join R3E's ranked races, raise your rep, and get out of the rookie races.

And if you're racing on unranked public servers then... well... what do you expect?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. mdelgadodiaz83

mdelgadodiaz83 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    well in actually i'm racing ranked and you can see my profile.
    I see you never had this problems with toxic ppl in ranked too.
    I could agree with accuse could cause more noise.
    It was a thread on a so bad experience race.

Thread Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.