Bug Tracklimit Issue Moscow Raceway DTM 13

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Poapi, Aug 11, 2016.

?

Have you encountered the same problem?

1. Yes, the same

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. No, everything is fine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, but a problem on the same track

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, but a problem on the same DTM Experience

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Poapi

Poapi New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Today i noticed a new bug in the DTM Experience 2013 again. This time on Moscow Raceway. Here is the scenario:
    Championship race in DTM 13 on Moscow Raceway. The problem occurs in the first slow right hand corner (Turn 3). Basically everytime no matter which line i am driving, the game is giving me a warning for cutting the track. Even if i stay behind another car an drive the perfect race line, the game speaks out a warning and the crew chief talks to me an says "tracklimits, come on. let's keep it between the lines".

I don't cut the track. Every time i drive a clean line. After a few laps the game disqualifes me for that and i am left without a chance of completing the race. I haven't tried it with other cars or experiences to check out if it is a DTM related issue or just a track related issue. Shortly after the last patch i had another problem with the Moscow Track (also in DTM 13). Same race as mentioned above. Before the race the screen with the grid was displaced and i couldn't continue to the race because the continue button was hidden because of that.

Has anyone of you encountered this problem or is it just me?

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Zouave

Zouave New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    oh I had the same problem today about the moscow track being unfinishable because it say I cut. i think you should mention it only affect the sprint version of the moscow track

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  3. Poapi

Poapi New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    You are right, it only occurs on the Sprint version of the track. I haven't tought about that option.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Andy Blade

Andy Blade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Hmm, very weird... This is definitely a bug though. I'll report it to the devs. Good find.

6. Poapi

Poapi New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    It was more of a lucky find ;-)

7. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    Had the same issue. I thought I was being a bit greedy but on the next lap I kept well away from the edge and still got the warning.
    Was driving a WTCC 15 Chevy.

8. -nOiSe-

-nOiSe- Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -0
    Oh... I've just opened another topic about that... sorry I didn't noticed this.

It happens also for me, but with Aquila CR1 in a custom SP championship, Moscow Sprint.
    It didn't hapen in "Moscow FIM", same championship, maybe beacuse I raced there before the last game update.
    It's frustrating... :mad:

9. Poapi

Poapi New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    The bug is known now and it is also clear, that it is a track related issue. So hopefully the next upcoming patch will resolve this. Otherwise we'll have to wait. I'm sure they know how to fix it an we can get going again without an DNF on this track ;-)

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. -nOiSe-

-nOiSe- Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -0
    I noticed that if we pass quite slow through that corner, the message doesn't appear... XD

11. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    I think this is due to the way the cut track rules work. If you drive slow enough through a cut track zone, and are deemed to not gain any time, then you dont get the penalty.

Of course, the calculation is a bit more complex than a sentence or two could describe, but I think this is fairly accurate.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. KOKORO ga PYONPYON

KOKORO ga PYONPYON Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +203 / 0 / -0
    Single play(Race,Leaderboard Challenge,Practice) and Multi play encountered this problem.

13. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    IMHO there is no point having track penalties on in SP/race or championship as the AI dont serve penalties... so your not racing the same rules and automatically your at a disadvantage , after that i know there is work going on with a few tracks and there track limits

Andi

• Like Like x 2