Resolved Traction Control buttons don't work

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by WozzaUK, Dec 15, 2017.

1. WozzaUK

WozzaUK Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    A weird thing started happening tonight. The Traction Control buttons I set in the profile don't work or only work sometimes. The controls I've mapped for Brake Bias are fine and always work. I've also come out of the game and tested both my keyboards and they are good too.

Initially I thought it was a newly created controller profile I created. I made one last night by copying a previous one and renaming it. When I deleted it and when back to my other one that seemed to fix it. However a few minutes later it started again with the existing one.

It's only TC that does it. I can use Break Bias, Look Back and I can click Escape to return to the menu. The buttons are also read perfectly well when I'm setting them in the menu.

I'm using the A+D buttons for TC and the W+S buttons for BB, and I'm driving the GT3 Corvette in the Sepang competition if that would make a difference.

Anyone else getting this?

2. WozzaUK

WozzaUK Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    OK I just tried deleting all my profiles and starting again from scratch. I wrote all my keybinds and FFB settings down and restarted with a clean profile.

The bug is still there.

Brake Bias and all other functions are fine but TC doesn't work.

Edit 1: BTW my wheel is a Thrustmaster T500.

Edit 2: I also tried setting TC to the manettino switch on the wheel but that wouldn't take either even thought it registered in the menu.

Thanks.

3. JakkeFin

JakkeFin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    Just tested, TC working normally with t500 and leather 28 gt addon wheel. Profile is made about 2 years ago. TC buttons mapped to wheel.
    Tested in sepang GT3 competition with corvette
    [​IMG]

4. WozzaUK

WozzaUK Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    OK I figured it out. It's pretty stupid. :oops:

I downloaded a setup off the web but all the TC levels in the setup were set to 0% so when I switched between setups TC seemed to turn itself on and off. It seems that when they are all set to 0% the option to switch between them disappears.

Sorry for wasting your time.

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  5. JakkeFin

JakkeFin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    Np

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017