Resolved Transaction Problem - No response from Helpdesk

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Lanius1984, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Lanius1984

Lanius1984 Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    I purchased a selection of packs from the online store recently. I had 7,500 vRP on my account to start, and when confirming the purchase of content, the value of the transaction was 6,569 vRP.
    I would have then expected the see 931 vRP remaining on my account... However, I only have 267 vRP.

I submitted a ticket through the helpdesk yesterday morning, but have not even had confirmation that this was received.

For reference, I added the following content to my cart, in this specific order:
    GT Masters Experience 2014 Pack
    DTM Experience 2015 Pack
    FR2 Pack
    Hillclimb Pack
    European Tracks Pack
    American Tracks Pack
    WTCC 2015 Pack

The total showing in the cart, and still clearly showing when I confirmed and placed the order was 6569 vRP.

I'd appreciate some assistance in getting back the vRP that I've been overcharged. Cheers!

2. Hannes Wallstedt

Hannes Wallstedt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 0 / -0
    Hello!

I am currently going through the tickets in the helpdesk, but as there were over 100 of them after the weekend and new ones coming in every day it's taking a little while. I will get to yours as soon as possible though.

3. Lanius1984

Lanius1984 Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

It's now been 3 working days and I still haven't had any kind of response to my ticket... I'm a bit worried it's not gone through properly or something. :confused:

Would you mind giving me an update on my issue? I've put as much detail in the first post here as I did in the ticket.

4. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,012 / 0 / -0
    Hi,
    Just responded to your ticket Lanius1984. Sorry for the late response.

• Wonderful Wonderful x 1