Triple monitor support with different resolutions/ ratios

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThPRacing, Feb 2, 2022.

1. ThPRacing

ThPRacing New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Hi all, first of all please appologize my englisch. It's not the best one.
    I'm new in sim racing, especially in race room exp. For me it's a great sim with many options.

But I cannot find any solution for my problem in the internet. I have three monitos, two 27'' with resolution of 2560*1440, aspect ratio 16:9 and one ultra wide 34'' in the middle with resolution 3440*1440, aspect ratio 21:9.

In this configuration I cannot run triple mode with satisfying results in resolution and or aspect ratio. Running the monitors in RaceRoom borderless window with Windows custom resolution of 8560*1440, the aspect ratio will be 48:9 which devides the whole pixel equal to all monitors. Effect is that the borders of left and right monitor doesn't fit to the physical frame of the monitors and the middle ultra wide shows contents from the outer monitors.

Running NV surround only works in a much lower resolution with aspect ratio 16:9 in RaceRoom. Here the physical borders are ok and you can adjust the angles with the settings. But the shown content of the ultra wide in the middle is stretched due to the aspect ration of 16:9 instead of 21:9.

So my question is:

Is there any planned activity of development from sector3studios for triple monitor support with ultra wide (middle) where the resolution and the aspect ratio can be set different for each monitor.

e.g. Left 2560*1440, 16:9
    Middle 3440*1440, 21:9
    Right 2560*1440, 16:9

Thanks for any comment

ThP Racing

2. ThPRacing

ThPRacing New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Push. Any new suggestions?