Ugh

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ElNino, Mar 26, 2016.

1. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    Have the house to myself this morning. Decided to do a bit of racing. Brands Hatch WTCC 2014. I take pole in quali. Race Starts. I'm doing well through a couple laps. Doorbell rings. Do i answer it? Who the hell is that? Maybe it's my wife's parents, better answer it...

So I pull off reluctantly, hit ESC to pause, and head to the front door. I open it. There's a bum standing there with a rake. I don't even let him talk "Sorry i'm in the middle of something!"

Darn it- if it's not my wheel controls inverting, son screaming bloody murder, or some other bug, it's bums ringing my doorbell!!!

Happy Racing all.

• Funny x 4
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Love it! x 1
  2. theravenousbeast

theravenousbeast Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    I guess you could say..

That's a bummer.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. alesi27

alesi27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    The bum knocking the door was really lucky that after ESC the game didnt return to the pit.Or else he was gonna be begging for mercy...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    I knew i would be half a lap down after answering doorbell so i hit esc and yup, back to pit!! Between my driving mistakes, getting hit by over eager starters, and now just had the qualify-lockup bug at hockenheim, it sure is hard to get a good race in for me - but very sweet when it finally happens. Oh well, time to walk to dog :)

On the flip side, at least the bum guy is looking for work vs straight begging - I have some respect for that.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    Known bug. Will be patched/upgraded with "angry mailman with molotov" when migration to U4 is complete

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    Well, I've got a very pretty bitch.
    Hey, not what you think. I didn't know to date, this is the correct zoological term for a she-dog:p.
    She can't stand, when I'm driving raceroom. It's just Raceroom, she doesn't mind AC, rf2, Automobilista or what else. Just Raceroom!.
    She comes and nudges me till I loose focus and I start petting her. But who can be angry with a bitch?
    Well that's my ugh.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    Well, it seems even slut seems to be OK...although it's not marked as a zoological term... :confused:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. DonArturo

DonArturo Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    haha, that happened to me sooooo often in the past :)
    BTW for all who may not know: you can avoid it by using "r" instead of "Esc" :)

• Informative Informative x 1