Bug using OSW wheel - force feedback conflicts with hitting objects

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by sloppshaa, Feb 10, 2016.

1. sloppshaa

sloppshaa Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    i have a small Mige OSW. It works perfectly with all other games - perfectly.
    Not a single problem

However with raceroom, when i tried it for the first time with OSW - The moment i either hit a barrier, or a car, or some kind of tough object - or say I hit a high kerb or rumble over a hard kerb - The force feedback immediately 'recenters', Then as more force is applied with other effects - it completely breaks, and the game applies full force to the wheel in 1 direction.
    I either have to press escape and resume, Or i have to hit another object, a car or a barrier or something - This 'Knocks' the force feedback back into the centre, and i can continue as normal.
    The wheel itself does not recentre, the issue is with the force feedback.

I tried turning All force feedback off, and slowly switching them on one by one - And it happened immediately. If I turn EVERYTHING off, then just put Overall ffb to 50%, and Any of the lateral/vertical effects, either one of them, to any kind of % where I start to feel FFB - it happens.
    This is with no other effects.

So conclusion i have come to - its a bug with the game, or the game is sending a sudden level of force feedback to the Mmos controller that it cannot interpret.

Please help developer?