Resolved Using replays from other players

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by JBentz, Mar 26, 2016.

1. JBentz

JBentz Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    So I have this problem where my game crashed during a race and I lost my replay.

I need the replay to make a race video. I got my friends to send their replays over, the .Vcr file as well as the jpeg thumb image. I added the first replay and corresponding thumbnail into my ReplayData folder but when I try to load the replay in game then I get the following error: Content server error 20103

Any replay I try I get the same error. Is there a trick to this or is it hopeless?

2. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
  3. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    Do you own car and livery of your friend? I got this error code watching a replay of a competition I participated with a car I didn't own.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. JBentz

JBentz Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    OK, this is the solution, I feel a bit of a banana here as I had skimmed over an "own all the content" post but assumed that because I owned 'some' of the cars and 'some' of the liveries that I'd be fine.

So as a solution you need to own the exact content of the person you are receiving the replay from. In this case I simply bought the whole DTM 2015 pack just to be safe, restarted the game and there you have it. It works now.

So happy, thanks guys!

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for coming back and sharing your solution. Might be helpful to someone else in the future :)

• Like Like x 1