V8 Supercar 4 Sim Comparison

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by M D Gourley, Jan 30, 2016.

1. M D Gourley

M D Gourley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    I thought I would do a basic Audio comparison between the V8 Supercars in the 4 Sims I have, pCARS, Game Stockcar Extreme, rFactor 2, and iRacing and also using the classic combination Track 'Bathurst' in Australia.

The Audio of the Supercars does vary considerably in each Sim from Cockpit audio to external audio in replies...so depending on your PC's audio set up, I personally prefer Reiza's GSCE audio with their Super V8 in Cockpit view and rFactor 2's 'FVR V8 Supercar' coming in a close 2nd.

The only Sim missing the V8 Supercars that I have would be Sector 3 Studios 'RaceRoom' and based on the awesome audio that Sim has I personally think they would have the best sound...if they ever get the Ford and Volvo in the game....perhaps one day maybe.
    Sim racing footage recorded with FRAPS then edited in Cyberlink Power Director 11 Ultra.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Thug-Life

Thug-Life Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    Agree Reiza wins. And not only for the audio, for the handling and feelings Reiza wins again.

Here real audio vs in-game audio, from Reiza...

There is no more to say.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. higsy

higsy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +123 / 0 / -0
    The supercars sound like nascar at Talladega. "If ya ain't first, your last !"