Resolved Very low fps at ningbo

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Nico Kunze, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +397 / 0 / -0
    The update seems to have cost me performance in general (thought i might get lucky because i have shadows turned off but i guess i didnt :D) but ningbo is particularily bad, struggling to get up to 40fps making it pretty much undriveable for me at the moment. Have only driven at red bull ring and raceroom raceway since the update and while i have lost fps there as well i dont go below the 50s there. Anybody else struggling with ningbo in particular?

2. Bross76

Bross76 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Same here! Ningbo is basically the worst in terms of FPS for me, alongside Monza. Barely playable

3. moser

moser New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi! How did you fix it? I got the same problem with an i5 8400, 16GB RAM and a rx 580 8GB.

4. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +397 / 0 / -0
    Actually no longer sure i fixed it :D
    Just found out that setting the time of day multiplier to 0 gave me 20-30 fps on all tracks and that resulted in ningbo just being fine as well. But after i changed this thread to resolved i did have pretty poor performance at ningbo again (tho not as bad as it was when i created the thread) but havent been back to see if it was a one off or a general problem

5. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    Ningbo is definitely a FPS killer, I get half the FPS I would at Silverstone or Mid Ohio.