VLN X-BOW CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Orisa, May 13, 2017.

1. Orisa

Orisa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +120 / 0 / -0
    It is not a big secret that the KTM GT4 will appear in Raceroom. I now unfortunately the fear that the KTM only comes as a CUP car into the game.

X-BOW CHALLENGE ... http://www.ktm.com/news/int/a-dash-...tarts-the-x-bow-challenge-as-part-of-the-vln/

Will there be in the future come other GT4 cars, or will it be only the Cup?
    A GTR4 class is missing in my opinion in the game. Many experts are already saying that these vehicles will be the future of GT Sports. Therefore more and more manufacturers are jumping on the GT4 train. Unfortunately, there is still no racing sim to implement these vehicles correctly. What a pity, as there are many different vehicles. And the Racing in the Class is Extremely exciting. Not too much power. Little Aero, but a lot of mechanical grip. GT Racing at the best.

I hope in futur come a GTR4 Class ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    I guess nobody really knows the future plans of Raceroom - atleast none of the devs and publisher... But as you already stated - there is a big GT4-Hype at the moment. So it would just be wise for a Racesim to jump on that Hype-Train. And well I guess that all the manufacturers would be happy to see their GT4-Car well represented in a Racing-Sim. But as often - it all depends on the priorities and license-agreements. So maybe we'll see the KTM GT4 first as a cup-car and later it will get some friends added to play with - so a bit similar to the GTO-Classics which was just the Audi in the beginning.

3. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    Does the Gt4 cars have manual gearbox (h-shift) or is it sequential gearbox. Didn't find that info.

4. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Pretty similar to GT3-Specs - so the manufacturer can choose which kind of Gearbox they want to use. So its nowerdays mostly Sequential transmission with paddleshift... But if I'm right, the nissan 370z GT4 is sequental with stick for example.

• Informative Informative x 1