Problem VR mode image issue

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Inkabodpain.2old4forza, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Inkabodpain.2old4forza

Inkabodpain.2old4forza New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    VR not working properly after installing new SSD and installing game . Menu looks stretched I cant select the options menu to get into my video or wheel settings. I also have to float my mouse icon away from the actual choices. Example if I want to select yes instead of being right on top of yes I have to float mouse icon 2 inches to the right. I was loading game thru Steam VR with no issues. Please help , love this game and even better in VR I am using the Oculus Rift CV 1. I have NONE- Opt out of all beta programs beta checked. I also uninstalled and reinstalled Steam VR . Also in launch options i have
    -vr 1.5

2. Andy Blade

Andy Blade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    With game not running ! Locate graphic.xml somewhere like this, Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\graphics_options.xml and delete it then restart game ,try that and report back thanks

3. Gazza

Gazza Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    It may be that you have setup the SS per game as RR3 does not like it, I set it up uder general.

4. Inkabodpain.2old4forza

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for the response. I followed your instructions and still have same issue.

5. Inkabodpain.2old4forza

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I resolved issue. I disabled VR mode and started game on my monitor. I went into video settings and switched resolution to 1920x1080 the resolution was at 5844x1080 which is my normal triple monitor resolution . This is why my image was stretched in VR .

6. Andy Blade

Andy Blade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Good to hear , can you change thread prefix to solved thanks and happy racing