Question VRP to Steam

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by SwaggerJacker, Dec 27, 2019.

1. SwaggerJacker

SwaggerJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    Hello all,
    I just purchased VRP from https://www.raceroomstore.com/us/, and I'm wondering how to get the VRP into steam. Currently, the purchased VRP doesn't show anywhere? Can anyone offer help?
    Thanks Much.

2. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    you cannot transfer vrp to Steam. VRP are for the Raceroom Store: http://game.raceroom.com/de/store/

1. Login with your Steam ID (in the upper right corner)
    2. On the top right you can now redeem the code you got for your VRP purchase
    3. Now you can buy cars, tracks or packs with your VRPs

There are several "guides" out there what content is best to buy, but it all depends on your likings.

The premium pack contains every track and car to date ...every car or track that is released after your purchase is not included. You can buy every pack only once. Tracks and cars you already own are recognized and the packs are discounted properly so you won't pay for a car or track twice if you already own it.

You can also pay via steam wallet in your local currency but buying VRP packs give an additional discount (up to 35% if you buy the 10k VRP pack). So buying the Premium Pack with VRP instead of Steam wallet would save you 35% for example. Just a hint how to get most out of your VRP.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. SwaggerJacker

Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    Thanks very much. I considered the premium pack, but couldn't remember for sure if my purchased content would be excluded. You've been a great help. Thanks a million. VRP's that is! :)

4. sherpa25

sherpa25 Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Conversion would have been fine if in US$ but it requires a US account, so I have to use the International currency w/c is in Euro, which has a higher exchange rate although the amount is the same as in US$, so its quite unfair/unfortunate.

5. SwaggerJacker

Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    I have the VRP. Thanks sbtm.