Problem Vsync from Radeon Pro does not work since last update

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by elgui, Jul 8, 2015.

1. elgui

elgui New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hello,
    Since buy RaceRoom I've been using Radeon Pro because it was all I could noticing the Vsync from outside the game (I get better results) and Catalyst did not set the Vsync either but from this latest update also I work the Radeon Pro and Vsync the game is pretty bad (jerks and shuttering)
    I hope it fixed soon because the game is quite poorly optimized and does not make me any grace this also fails.
    Thank you.

2. Frank25

Frank25 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -0
    The last patch has changed the video settings. Change the video settings back to FULLSCREEN MODE and Vsync from outside the game will work as before and the framerate will be much better. And also check the rest of the video settings and set them to your old values before the patch. With my old values I have higher framerates after the patch. The CPU load is lower now, because they have optimized the shadow split with the patch. I can now set the car reflections to HIGH and have about 10 FPS more than before the patch.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
  3. elgui

elgui New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Full screen on and now works Vsync but it seems that this update has lowered FPS
    Thanks for the help