Watkins Glen warping AIs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nedimmb, Dec 24, 2021.

1. nedimmb

nedimmb Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    So I wanted to try out a race against the AI drivers on the Watkins Glen GP track with chicanes using the Pagani Zonda R. All was going fine in the first three laps but then the absurd starts happening(with 100 skill level). Normally I have very little problems racing against the AI drivers with this difficulty but this is so annoying when it happens: Some AI drivers were going off into the wall on purpose and the leading AI driver was making impossible lap times of 1:40 while I could only do around 1:45. It seems like they getting some pace and apex hack/bug at this moment. Seriously, how hasnt this been tweaked? I used to have these issues on tracks like Portimao and Suzuka but they are ironed out. Dear Sector 3 developers, if you read this then please consider yourselves having an extra look on the AIs at Watkins Glen. This too can happen on the GP layout without chicanes. Has anyone else been through this?
    Thanks from nedim

2. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    It's not related to the track, I've also seen that happening on other tracks where the AI car in the lead just went much faster than everyone else suddenly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. nedimmb

nedimmb Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Yeah but since Watkins Glen is such a joyful track and this annoyance is happening, I hope to see this glitch being fixed soon