What to do

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussion" wurde erstellt von Robert Haines, 27. Mai 2022.

1. Robert Haines

Robert Haines Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    By far my favourite sim.
    But being from the bottom of the world(Tasmania) i get booted from most rooms,
    Yes there are groups within Aus that play this sim, but for me its the Nordschleife against top drivers.
    I know lag sucks, i always used to ask if i caused issues and i would leave if i was causing lag.
    Understand its not a developers issue, but with all changes now it's impossible for me to join just about any room.
    Again i get it, but f@$k i miss it

2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2.411 / 0 / -0
    Sorry to hear that. I know it sounds counterintuitive but have you tried using a (reasonably fast) VPN?
    It's worth a try and actually improved things for some people.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. bubblejohns

bubblejohns Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    im in an OZ based group and were racing nords this Tuesday and you can join in too, when the games comes back up look for ausnz in the server finder and follow the QR code to our discord, now. you will NEED to be in discord because we do utilize the safety car and you'll need to hear race control. i personally have intentions for more nords based events soon maybe some tintops too. also 2 or 3 of us are from tazzy so itll work

• Like Like x 1