Where is multiclass feature?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DawdlingDan, Feb 4, 2017.

1. DawdlingDan

DawdlingDan New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Is the multiclass feature still in the making?

It's been nearly two years since the video was uploaded.

2. Kollo

Kollo Active Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    When i first installed Raceroom in september 2013 i expected it would get at least all the features of GTR 2 and Race 07 within only a few years. Unfortunately the game hasn't been significantly improved since then. Only minor changes. Instead of game updates we've got tons of expensive "content" that we could buy.

In the meantime i gave up. I don't expect to see a car filter in the future or multi monitor support or different weather conditions or nighttime racing or... Taking a look at https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?forums/news-announcements.2/ shows what to expect: Add-Ons you have to pay for.

Don't forget that this still is a Ver. 0.3.xxxx Beta

• Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Balrog

Balrog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 0 / -0
    I remember there was a demonstration video a while ago where possibly Georg is chasing another Audi R18 in Laguna Seca while they're carving their way through the GT field, but I can't seem to find it anymore. Does this mean plans has changed?

4. Tobias Schröder

Tobias Schröder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0 / -0
    No, here it is:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Balrog

Balrog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 0 / -0
    Ah, thanks! Turns out my searching skills are lame.:oops:

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Skybird

Skybird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +803 / 0 / -0
    I want multiclass in SP just for one thing: have the older cars of DTM92 and Touring Classics in one race together. Makes sense. At least this one they should finally implement. Other class combos I honestly do not care about.

The sim might not be feature-complete, or maybe it is just personal taste on what features somebody demands and which ones not - one guy's priorities might be somebody else's desinterest.

But fairness demands to acknowledge that the existing content has been so tremendously improved in quality over the past 20 months or so, that your description borders absurdity.

Not even mentioning that some new features, sometimes important ones, have been added as well.

Stay fair. And reasonable. Exaggerations say more about yourself, than about the object of your criticism.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    hi guys , ill give a quick answer but "no real meat on the bones " so to speak

it is still the objective to have multiclass in SP , the coding is all done and its waiting for the menus to be built ....
    cant give a date when , not going to use that four letter word "soon"
    hope that helps

Andi

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0