Question Window Mode Size Setting!?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Miguel Silva, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Miguel Silva

Miguel Silva New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi, im posting this hoping that some one can help me eith this.

Im using 3 monitor setup but my monitors are diferente sizes and not same setings. I can run 3 monitor setup on Windows and in Dx9 games using SoftTH. I run Rfactor 2 like that as you can see in this vĂ­deo -

Nvidia tool don't let me setup surround since that may exist some problems in monitor setings and all my screens go back and standby mode..

I can run Project cars in windowed mode in full size of my monitors, 4480*1024 setting by forcing comand to make window that size.

is there any wait to make RRE recognize that size, or forcing it?

2. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    I use borderless gaming for a lot of games (it's free) and seems to work well with almost anything.

3. Miguel Silva

Miguel Silva New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That just takes out the windowed border no? i want to extend in windowed mode to all my monitor since raceroom don't give me that resolution of 4480*1024. the max it allow is 1920*1080p , my midle screen.

4. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    You have to go into the NVidia Control Panel and create a custom resolution for your center monitor. Make it 4480x1024 and click enter. It will then try and enter that resolution and your center screen will go blank. Press the left arrow key on your keyboard and hit enter to accept that resolution. It will then go back to your normal resolution and you'll have 4480x1024 available in game.

5. Miguel Silva

Miguel Silva New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hum... I will try it and let you know the result. thanks.

6. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0

There ya go. Hope it helps. It worked well for me.