Problem Windows 10 taskbar not working after playing R3E

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by devanz7, Aug 1, 2017.

1. devanz7

devanz7 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi there, there is this problem which I have been having since I started playing the game months ago. I returned to play after a while, hoping that the issue had been fixed in the meantime, but nothing has changed.

Basically, every time I exit the game after playing, my taskbar will stop working properly. This means that I will be clicking on the icons of programs which I want to open or are already open and these will be unable to appear to the foreground. That is, when I click on the icon, I see the animation of the window of the program coming to the foreground, but in the end it stays in the background.

The only way I have been able to sort it is by restarting my laptopo, which isn't very convenient. Has anyone else ever experienced this problem? Does anyone know how to solve it? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

2. devanz7

devanz7 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No one knows the answer? I can hardly believe I am the only one having this issue... seriously growing disheartened about being able to solve it.

3. ChatCureuil

ChatCureuil Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    Only help I can give is to restart the Win session instead of rebooting the laptop, it will be faster. :p
    No such issue here, except when game freeze.

4. Timmy L

Timmy L Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +76 / 0 / -0
    Have you tried playing the game set to; 'window' or 'borderless window' or 'full-screen'?
    Try the different settings, and see what happens.
    I have heard of your issue before, however in other games.
    Worth a go, if you have not tried it already.