Bug Wrong data display

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by F1Aussie, Apr 14, 2017.

1. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +95 / 0 / -0
    Hi all, I started a new championship last night in the wtcc 2016 using the Chevrolet of Tom Coronel the first race was at the Norisring but the data display was not working correctly it show data from someone else's car has anyone experienced the same issue? Cheers

2. Tobias Schröder

Tobias Schröder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, same here with the 2016 Lada at Mantorp Park.

3. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    I had this issue only once, on a first day they released new displays in McLaren MP4-12C. Only way to fix it is to reload session, i think. And by reload, i mean leave session and start it again (in championship you need to end practice/quali, so it saves progress, otherwise you will need to set championship again)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. F1Aussie

Ratings:
    +95 / 0 / -0
    Glad to know i am not the only one then.

5. F1Aussie

Ratings:
    +95 / 0 / -0
    Thanks, i will try that out next time, it really messes with you when you drive from the cockpit, i ended up having to use a different cam as i could not drive with it the way it was.

6. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. F1Aussie

Ratings:
    +95 / 0 / -0
  8. fl0wf1r3

fl0wf1r3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +235 / 0 / -0
    Yesterday, I was driving the BMW M 6 around Paul Ricard. The shifting lights on top of the data display are not working covertly, didn't work at all. This time, the chosen camera didn't matter. Cockpit or hood, the shift lights didn't work only on my Fanatec wheel I could see them. I have tested the new McLaren and it works fine. The display for the M6 is the same as for the Bentley and with the Bentley it is working in Paul Ricard. With the new Volvo I've observed the same behavior at Sonoma. Here the shifting lights were only working with the cockpit camera. Some of the displays are a bit screwed up, depending on the car/track combo