Problem Wrong purchase

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Reinaldo, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Reinaldo

Reinaldo New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Good night!

I made a purchase today of the Porsche Cayman GT4 and I got it wrong, because I made it through the game, at the time of a race. After going to the store, I saw the GT4 Pack. Would it be possible to pay the difference in value just so that I have the whole pack and do not miss the value I bought a single car?

Awaiting return
    Reinaldo Luis Tavares
    Brazil
    +55 31 99779 9761

2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Hi Reinaldo,
    not sure I got your question right, but you should still be able to buy the GT4 Pack. If you buy it after having bought the Cayman from that class individually, only those items you are still missing from the pack will be added to your cart and the price of the Cayman will be deducted from the total pack price. So you can still get everything in the GT4 Pack you don't own already at the pack's discount.

3. Reinaldo

Reinaldo New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Christian! He was not aware of it. Very good and correct this process. I will do the acquisition then. Thank you!

4. Reinaldo

Reinaldo New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It did not occur as you reported. See that the value of the GT4 Pack remains and even without discounting the amount paid by the individual car.

Attached Files:

5. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    When you don't own anything, you need to pay 1099 vRP, but since you already own one of the cars, the price of the pack is reduced to 942 vRP.

6. Reinaldo

Reinaldo New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So I did not understand. If I had nothing, I would have paid 1099 VRP's and I already paid 399 VRP's for Porsche, would not it have to be 1099 - 399 = 700 VRP's?

Thanks for the information. I'll only have one car.

7. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    No, you have to keep in mind that the packs are discounted compared to the individual cars. Let's say there is a pack for 1000 vRP and you already bought 50% of that content individually; then you would need to pay 500 vRP for the pack , but you obviously spent more than 500 vRP on the individual content in the beginning.

8. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    keep in mind that you probably bought just one livery and packs contain every livery available, hence some of the difference

9. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    @Reinaldo
    bear in mind that there's a 61 % discount on the pack, which isn't applied if you buy the car seperately. When you own one car, the regular car price is deducted from the regular pack price, and then the discount is applied. In your example:

Normal Calculation:
    2792 vRP (regular pack price) x 39 % (rounded) = 1099 vRP

Calculation if you own the Cayman:
    2792 vRP - 399 vRP = 2393 vRP
    2393 vRP x 39 % (rounded) = 942 vRP

• Informative Informative x 1