Bug WTCC - Hungaroring issue

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by GooseCreature, May 14, 2017.

1. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Had a few races on the free servers yesterday and a couple times, at race start, a percentage of the field were put back in the pits with a 30 sec start delay? To add insult to injury when we were eventually released we all got drive throughs, I had my limiter on so no idea why.
    This bug was about for a while in the past if I remember correctly, don't mind a fight but 30 sec delayed start from pits and a drive through, then fight all the way to 5th, take 4th with a lap to go, 3rd right in my sights and bang, dipstick (you know who you are) behind takes me right out, Aaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Squanchy

Squanchy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0
    Haha, yes, I was there too. Not a fun surprise after a long qualifying session.

Then another long qualifying session in another server that just threw everyone back to the lobby.

Then an actual race, this time getting a stop-and-go penalty for passing a car that retired during a yellow flag (see full bug description in the flag system post)

Then, in naive desperation, Raceroom Crashway. First corner is a closed bottleneck of flying spinning cars. "Abandon hope all ye who enter here."

Frustration abound.

3. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Still fun though!! ;)