Question WTCR 2018 Question

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Tex-Rec, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Tex-Rec

Tex-Rec Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I just purchased yesterday the Premium Pack of Race Room, and would like to know am i really now missing this content only because i actually buyed the premium pack before the WTCR 2018 release a fev hrs before ?

2. Andy Kettler

Andy Kettler Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,109 / 0 / -0
    Unfortunately yes.

But it was known that they will be released today.

3. Tex-Rec

Tex-Rec Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Im sadly new to it , and did not really folowed the news , a fev days ago i got the Pro Pack to check the game , so far i see that its something where i will spend alot of time , i purchased last night actualy the Premium Pack to have all the content and when i wake up today i seen just an Update of 600+ MB is running , then a server mainhance was there , then i noticed that a new pack is out on steam , and now wonder , that i only miss the new content only because of a fev hrs of purchase before it was released.

Is there any way to ask for it or is the way only to get with a new purchase ?

4. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    I can't make any promises, but because this looks like an unfortunate chain of events I'd direct you here: http://support.raceroomracingexperience.com/new-ticket

Open a ticket describing what happened, including all info that will be relevant for them to identify you and your purchases (Steam account name, Raceroom account name, e-mail address you used for that account etc.), and ask if they'd be willing to be accommodating.
    Again, no promises, there's no legal liability on their side in this case, but as I'm sure you would have waited those couple hours had you known WTCR was coming, I think it's worth a shot.

Good luck

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Tex-Rec

Tex-Rec Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Thanks mann , ive done it already after i posted here the question. Im really feel like a guy without Luck right now ! And your right , if i would know that the WTCR is comming out today , i definatelly would buy the Premium Pack right after the new release to have it all in complete.

Thanks once again.