Problem Xbox one pad &Windows 7 compatibility

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by derek1, Dec 2, 2015.

1. derek1

derek1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Excuse my english, maybe is not very accurate.

Hello,

I have the exact same problem of this community member:

https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/stutter-still-not-fix.1397/page-2

Resuming: playing with Xbox one pad in Windows7 is impossible as stutter apperas as soon as you enter the track. Once you select another device in the menu or disconnect the Xbox One pad from USB, eveything works perfect.

I use to play with an Xbox360 pad but recently upgrade to Xbox1 one.

Assetto Corsa used to have exact problem and Kunos fixed it. "Cpu occupacy" related problem or something like this.

Is this gonna be fixed?. Thank you very much.

2. derek1

derek1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Any idea or answer? Thanks in advance.

3. derek1

derek1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'll really appreciate any kind of answer...

4. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Umm, sorry mate, I don't know anybody using an xone pad. I wouldn't know what to answer so it doesn't sound cynical. Get a Rumblepad 2, best pad ever created. See. ;)

Seriously, are you using any kind of special driver for that pad? Make sure you don't have multiple or virtual devices registered in Windows. Delete old or virtual ones, maybe it helps.

5. derek1

derek1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Official drivers.

I'm not the only one with this problem. I only want an answer from a developer or support to tell me if this gonna be fixed. It happens the exact same thing in Assetto Corsa and they got it fixed. I don't think that an official answer to that question is difficult at all.

I know the "get a wheel" answer. I have a wheel but i also use pad a lot, more than the wheel, and Xbox360 works great with R3R.

PS: Rumblepad 2 is great, used to be my simracing pad years ago.

6. Hannes Wallstedt

Hannes Wallstedt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 0 / -0
    Hello,

It's an issue we are aware of, but at this time our resources are focused on other matters.