International [CFEG] Raceroom Endurance Series - LMP2 + GT3 - COMPLETE

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by OverTheLine, May 29, 2017.

1. Jazz Forsberg

Jazz Forsberg Active Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Hey @OverTheLine if there is a free spot in the GT3 field I might be free on Nov 26th and I'd like to join you all at Spa.
    Already joined your discord channel.
    In case its ok car of choice will be BMW M6.
    R3E: Jazz Forsberg
    Steam name: olrait

Thanks !

• Like Like x 2
  2. OverTheLine

OverTheLine Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Just a few days remaining for the last round of the Raceroom Endurance Series, Register your cars and get ready for the last round at Spa! Take LMP2 or GTR3 to the track and master the challenging belguim circuit! You can register on the forum or on our website, See you on track!

http://www.chequeredflagendurance.com/forum/raceroom-endurance-series

3. Mihai

Mihai Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 0 / -0
    @OverTheLine Please, remove me from Spa event as I'll not be at home at the moment. Sorry for the trouble mate but, well... life pwns!

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Tomorrow is Race day :) There will be an official practice session this evening at 2000 hours GMT, so get ready to put those lap times in while you still have a chance, There are still slots available so feel free to register for the last round of RES and join this mad 2 hour sprint to the finish line!

5. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    I'll start my practice an hour earlier i'm afraid but still unsure..

Looking forward to the race tomorrow!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Today is Race day! Get ready for the final round of RES as GT3 and LMP2 take to the track for the final time this year. Get those practice laps in while you still can :) password has been announced on our discord channel. if you are registered to RES but have not joined please say hi so we can grant you access to the server details.

Discord: https://discord.gg/ucNBAxH

Cheers
    OTL

• Like Like x 1
  7. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +3,508 / 0 / -0
    Looking forward to the race.

Stream from my cockpit will be here:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    Yay, I'm on a photo :D

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    Goodluck all for the last event!

• Wonderful Wonderful x 2
  10. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    official session is live, 45m of practice is underway :) race starts 2000 hours GMT

11. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
  12. Oreos

Oreos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    Congrats to all! Thank you to the whole CFEG crew for running this season, I'll 100% be back for another providing it fits my schedule. Some amazing races with @Georg Ortner and all the other LMP drivers, thank you everyone! :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  13. G.Deurwaerder

G.Deurwaerder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0
    THANKS FOR A BADASS SEASON;););)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Great race guys and thanks a lot for the organisation! Everything worked again flawlessly. Did my fastest laptimes ever around Spa. No wonder as the guys behind were pushing hard. Without the technical issue of @Joeks and @turbosprezarka 's slight mistake at the pitstop it could have been a much closer race. Anyway the race was closer than it seemed at the end as the pace of the guys behind led by @OverTheLine and @D.Boon was quite the same...so no mistakes allowed. Wondered if Garage 59 will try a different pit strategy but could keep the M6 ahead. Was a good final of a nice and well organised championship. Two hours felt so much longer than the usual 90 minutes...really exhausting endurance sprint.
    Thank you all and see you soon on track!

• Like Like x 5
  15. Svennixx

Svennixx Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    A great race to end off the season guys! Well done to @OverTheLine, @D.Boon and others that were involved in organizing this season! After the first race i was a bit dissapointed but my opinions got turned around at the second race of the season.
    Awesome 2 hours at spa. Well i have to say 30 min of spa for me since i had decent pace on the practise server but for some reason never had that pace at all when it mattered. Was quite slow in qually and in the race. Not sure what happened tbh but it is what it is. Still managed to have a couple of close and awesome fights with @G.Deurwaerder and @Jona777.

Again i would like to appolagize to @D.Boon for hitting him. Not sure what happened but on my end I didnt hit you and Connor (was driving behind me) said the same. But I guess I was too close to you for the server. Hopefully that will happen less with 64bit soon.

16. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Thank you to everyone who took park in this series. We have learnt some lessons throughout the championship and have taken on board your feedback (most of which was gladly positive). We have already put in place work to organise a mini series spanning from January - April 2018 (with further goodies throughout the year to give you a super challenge ;P ). We are working on the results as we speak, and should have them up within the next few days. Also keep an eye out on the website for the post race "de-brief" + highlight video which ill try and do within the next few weeks *Hype!*

We are looking forward to the release of some new content especially in the GT3 category and hope this will bring in some more petrol heads who enjoy endurance racing as much as we do :) for those of you who know CFEG, you understand that we truly do have a passion for endurance events, trying our upmost to give you the ability to share and experience the true challenge or multi-class endurance racing.

On a seperate note, i'll organise some random public events on Saturdays in December time to have a bit of a mess around :) so fingers crossed we can have a bit of a laugh before xmas :)

Thats it from me for now, we'll keep you all posted :p

• Like Like x 7
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  17. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    spafinal.jpg

The winners have been announced, It was close in pretty much every championship going.
    - John dalton takes the LMP2 drivers championship by 4 points, with J.Schelstraete trailing close behind
    - Ralf Arella enjoys a fairly comfortable lead in the GTR3 drivers with 137 points. with M.Sanderson behind with 103

The constructors championship was even closer than the drivers.
    - Rollcentre racing stole the lead by 3 points from vanb der steur racing after the final round!
    - Garage 59 also stole the constructors title by 2 points! after taking 2nd and 3rd at spa.

Great racing, just shows how close it truly was :p really looking forward to the next one. amazing show from everyone involved :) you can read the full results on our website (http://www.chequeredflagendurance.com/forum/raceroom-endurance-series/res-standings)

again we will keep everyone posted on some fun races before xmas and of course our mini series in january - april.

Cheers
    OTL

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  18. G.Deurwaerder

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0
    And then to know, I had to do it alone;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Svennixx

Svennixx Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Well thats a close lmp2 championship i would say! Was fun!
    If @G.Deurwaerder finished 1 place ahead of me last sunday we would have been tied up in the championship.
    And so close to @martin.pater.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. G.Deurwaerder

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0

Yep, but because of my sportsmanship I end behind you;);)