1. We are currently in maintenance mode. RaceRoom will be back soon. Thanks for your patience!

Shadowplay FPS NOT working with RRE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MsportDan, Dec 11, 2015.

1. le_poilu

le_poilu Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0

I always have trackmap OFF (and sometimes ON for rapid check), but no FPS counter.
    Du you use a keyboard shortcut to switch the trackmap ? It can just be that you're shortcut for the trackmap is the same that the one to activate/deactivate the FPS counter in shawdoplay settings

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. MsportDan

MsportDan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hhmmm interesting. Its funny because this and Dirtrally are the only games that the MSI gaming APP OSD works on lol.. But yeah that worth a try.

3. dull

dull New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    So who has an nvidia control panel profile for RRRE.exe and does the FPS counter show or not?

I just added a profile and the FPS counter is now working

4. MsportDan

MsportDan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    track map makes no difference. I have no RRe NVidia profile.

5. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    I have shadowplay FPS working but it only appeared after I installed the latest 2 nvidia drivers, nowt there before and changed nothing other than drivers!

6. MsportDan

MsportDan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think I may know what cause this to stop. Ive just reinstalled GSC started playing with Shadowplay fps working. I then installed the Reiza sweetfx mod. Then guess what FPs stopped working, I deleted the sweetfx files and it came back!. I'm sure S3 use sweetfx om their title no?

7. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    No they don't use SwetFX

8. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    Working for me too now. I just added a profile and the fps counter is back. Although this wasn't necessary before this is OK for me.

Maybe it really is not a RRRE-bug since RRRE is also the only game I have installed that doesn't have an nVidia profile added automatically. Looks like nVidia removed the display of fps in games without a profile. Could be due to the fact that the fps counter was annoyingly visible in Win 10 apps and other Win 10 windows too.