Get really real! (damage) poll

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VinPetrol (Vinny Roberts), Apr 11, 2017.

?

Get real damage for get real mode? right now we can barrel roll and continue racing!

1. yes

81.4%
  2. no

9.3%
  3. Don't mind

10.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. VinPetrol (Vinny Roberts)

VinPetrol (Vinny Roberts) Active Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    Very true, yesterday at spa dtm 92 mustang 1st corner, A slight screen glitch made my shift not activate so the mustang red lined for a second or two, gearbox was trashed and had to pull over, but yet we can high speed barrel roll without any inconvenience.

Makes no sense, but hey its only a game right?
    Let's have force fields, oh we already have!! Haha
    Get real man!!

Only for get real mode though , don't get nasty again! You can still use force field in amateur mode :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. VinPetrol (Vinny Roberts)

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

Just re pasting is all I need to do in response to this!
    Can you believe this guy?
    Jesus Christ!

3. VinPetrol (Vinny Roberts)

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    Completely off topic and personal, I never started on anyone, just defended my point that I have been true to since the start, weather ive used the term game or sim is irrelevant and very childish of you, if you don't want more realistic damage state why!, otherwise shut up you sad old man lol

4. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    80%
    You don't have to defend your opinion!

5. Timmy L

Timmy L Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +76 / 0 / -0
    Is that the best you can do...?
    Try harder next time.
    Not funny anymore, was fun taking the piss out of you, very, very easy to do...
    You people from the colonies, so sweet.
    Way over your head.
    You just don't get it, you were being wound up.
    Still, it was fun.
    Bored now.
    Love and peace xxx

Ps; The thing is, I agree with you....you never asked.....

6. 33dren

33dren Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I've read all this post, do i get a prize or something :)

This is a great game already, and its not even finished. Keep up the great work, it's appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Fanapryde

Fanapryde Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +410 / 0 / -0
    I voted "don't mind", though I love having the visuals also as close as possible to RL.
    But since I had to retire after some11 hrs from a 24hr multi class race at Le Mans (pCars), when a LMP2 forced my poor BMW Z4 into the tire wall at the first chicane, resulting in the hood covering the windshield and destroying both headlights, leaving zero visibility (night time/rain)...nah...performance impacting is enough for me... o_O

8. DriftMachine

DriftMachine Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -0
    Some people feel they have to write a book.

[​IMG]

9. The Iron Wolf

The Iron Wolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +130 / 0 / -0
    My 2cents:
    More sensitive damage is the second thing on my wishlist in R3E (after flat spot emulation), and here's why: I once had a situation when some other game was crashing on me all the time, so I enabled "restart from replay" option. Then I noticed, I don't care about crashing that much anymore - can restart anytime and undo my mistakes.
    Same with damage model in pCars, and unfortunately, R3E - it changes the way I pass opponents, and ultimately, changes the experience.
    But, I think with all the mention of upcoming back and forth cooperation between GTR3 and R3E, future is bright - we'll have damage, flat spots, safety car and dynamic weather - very much looking forward to the evolution of R3E.

In the interim, I would appreciate more performance impacting damage (don't care about visuals much). That alone, will be a big plus for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2017