International [CFEG] Raceroom Endurance Series - LMP2 + GT3 - COMPLETE

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by OverTheLine, May 29, 2017.

1. Joseph Mitchell

Joseph Mitchell Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I'm new to Discord. can someone tell me how to find the password please

2. Joseph Mitchell

Joseph Mitchell Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    It says the invite is invalid or has expired

3. OverTheLine

OverTheLine Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    RES Update
    2017-08-26 1912 0001.jpg

Firstly - Practice will begin tonight in just over 30 minutes, so make sure you get that practice in, the password for the server can be found on our discord channel here - https://discord.gg/PFPfDp

(NOTE - THE PASSWORD WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON DISCORD THE RACE TOMORROW AS WELL)

Secondly - Silverstone goes green tomorrow and we are excited as its the admins home circuit along with being one of our favourites. You can visit our website and read the Pre-Race Briefing for full details (must be member of forum to read)

We wish everyone the best of luck and i will see you all on track tomorrow :)
    https://www.chequeredflagendurance.com/forum/raceroom-endurance-series/res-round-3-is-upon-us

• Like Like x 2
  4. Christoph

Christoph Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    Hi Matthew,
    can i change my car to another bmw for the championship

Raceroom: Christoph Dürselen
    Steam: ChristophGP2015
    Car: BMW M6 GT3
    ROWE Racing - # 99

• Like Like x 1
  5. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    So, is everyone ready for this evening? :D im super excited, love Silverstone as it always seems to offer close racing no matter what you take to the tarmac, the password will be announced this afternoon on our DISCORD - so please please please make sure you have joined before the race starts this evening - link - https://discord.gg/PFPfDp

Any questions or issues please let me know :)

cheers

6. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    Not yet sure i'll be racing tonight.. :(
    Havent had a lap of practice and probably wont have time today for practice either..
    So i'm afraid this will be my blank result..
    If i still find time to get some practice in i'll race though!

Best of luck to all!

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
  8. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Server is Live!! lets do this!!

9. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
  10. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    15m till race. join up - any issues let me know asap as i need to qualy myself

11. NL-Jos

NL-Jos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182 / 0 / -0
    Any livestream?

12. Oreos

Oreos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    Grats to @Georg Ortner super close race in LMP. Still a few GT's need to be more aware, not naming names but please just watch mirrors and download Crew Chief.

• Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  13. Connor

Connor Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Good battle with Boon for a while, sat in 2nd for a lot of the race after that then messed up my fuel load. Had to splash and dash. Would have been in contention for 1st place fight if i never done that!

Well done to the winners! Looks like an amazing race in LMP2

14. NL-Jos

NL-Jos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182 / 0 / -0
    Nice Race.
    Good win for Georg Ortner, but why was John Dalton all the time playing with his lights?
    Sad to see so little LMP2 cars (5 off 14 members) and also in the GT3 (11 off 27 members)
    You guys don't deserve it

15. Svennixx

Svennixx Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Worst race for me. Qualify was better than expected. Managing to be close to my team mate in time. Was third in the race for a long time but than my w10 decided to minimize the game and lost me 20 seconds and a place to @martin.pater .

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Connor

Connor Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    He lapping a slower car, flashing to alert people your coming through is what you do.

17. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT!!! ...holy fuck nuggets that was awesome race. i overfueled as i didnt compensate the pit stops being so long and for some reason the fuel consumption was better during the race which added up over time. was a bit surprised when Connor came out in front still given he chewed away 10 seconds, i didnt believe fuel woulkd make that much difference pit stop wise.

good race at the end for the lead in gt3, and even though i was in gt3....OMG what the hell are those two lmp2 drivers on?? you guys where going for it with tooth and claw, was amazing to watch. overall i had to push like hell from the green light, seriously was no breathing other than the pit stops.

As usual, i am going to make a written race de-brief, so if you want to add any significant comments other than "fuck nuggets", then feel free to message me and ill include them as best i can. Highlight video will also be completed and will be published before our next event which see's you all go toooo..."drum roll" ...Slovakia Ring

In relation to attendance, it was a shame so few attended. we shall be going through the list in the next few days to remove those who have not attended a single CFEG event...and the sign up will then reopen - we understand real life can be a bitch, so we hold nothing against the people we remove

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. NL-Jos

NL-Jos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182 / 0 / -0
    He was continue behind Georg Ortner in second place when he was flashing with his lights.
    Even when there where no slower cars.
    Maybe i missed something and did Georg something wrong in the eyes of John.

19. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    some people do it as a distraction

20. Connor

Connor Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Yeah @OverTheLine i pitted came out, ran as hard as i could and somehow jumped you in your pit stop. I came out 5 seconds ahead so gained 15 seconds from no where. Felt really strange! I then had a few laps of bad concentration doing math figuring out if i was gonna make the end. I started to catch you back up before i had to go back into the pits as well. A shame but i'll take a 3rd!