News DTM 2015 Virtual Championship

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Moritz Löhner

Moritz Löhner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0 / -0
    "Important: If you will participate please reply to this Message until Monday 31st August 2015 8:00 am CET. Otherwise your spot will be then filled with another contestant."
    You have to reply with an E-Mail, so I don´t get it why people reply in the forums. I don´t think that the RaceRoom guys will check the forums the whole time.

2. Deni Kremer

Deni Kremer Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I replied to the e-mail, but sometimes I have trouble with Gmail, so I wrote here to be safe.

3. harry damen

harry damen Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    I've got mine also, replied on the mail ;)
    Really excited for the race and can't wait for it:eek:
    Wish all the drivers good luck and a nice race:)

Greetzzz and cu at the track:cool:

4. Sébastien Degraeve

Sébastien Degraeve Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    I answered the email to confirm my presence.I just wanted to tell other people following this championship that I'll be right there.:p

5. Jackthelad

Jackthelad Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Good point bit surely Sector3 knew this when they announced the competition and if the drivers have time for two hour dev testing, then they surely can make an hour for a race.

6. Jackthelad

Jackthelad Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Surely you did not send an email to invite an intentional wrecker to another race.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Erik Werner

Erik Werner New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    hopefully they didn't send an email to somebody, who knows he is lagging but is still driving, and annoys the other driver. maybe jack the lad should grow up to jack the man and see his own faults :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. bastoner97

bastoner97 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +100 / 0 / -0
    LOL

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Jackthelad

Jackthelad Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    I was speaking to the organ grinders, not the monkeys.

translation-maybe Erik should focus on his own races and keep his nose out of business that does not concern him and carry on playing Wreckfest or Destruction Derby, whatever floats his boat. My internet is fine, I have posted a video supporting the facts and thats all you need to know. If cheating and intentional wrecking is the standard here then Sector3 will have big problems in the future convincing folks to part with their money, so dismiss and ignore genuine concerns at your peril.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  10. mr_belowski

mr_belowski Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,307 / 0 / -0
    Steady on fella, your internet didn't look all that fine when I watched the live stream. The crash looked bad, but at least entertain the possibility he didn't see you

11. Jackthelad

Jackthelad Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Look, I have been driving iRacing all week, smooth as butter despite being 3000 odd miles away, TPS fine despite being in canada, FSR perfect despite being in Germany, sector3 - connection dodgy (and glitchy for everyone) so why assume it's down to me? I have no answer, my speed test results are fine, got no problems anywhere else but this one server.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  12. mr_belowski

mr_belowski Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,307 / 0 / -0
    Didn't say it was down to you, but whoever's fault it is, your car was lagging and most of the others weren't. I'm not trying to be a tool, just pointing out this fact that something wasn't right, so it's possible your conclusion about the incident is wrong

13. Jackthelad

Jackthelad Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Yes, of course I could be wrong but someone is going to have to prove it aren't they?

14. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    no. just let it be and if it happens again then look into it, give him the benefit of the doubt.

15. Adam Jonas

Adam Jonas Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +222 / 0 / -0
    This whole stuff highly depends on the game's netcode. If my informations are right, the R3E uses the p2p stuff, which, let's be honest, from far not the best... If somebody here played with FIFA in the past 2 or 3 years, that person will know what I'm talking about. (For those, who didn't: sometimes the matches in FIFA is unplayable, because the netcode pretty bad, and the whole match is very-very laggy.)

16. Jackthelad

Jackthelad Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    I hope you are never a defence lawyer :).

"My client is innocent and should be given the benefit of the doubt despite me having no eveidence to prove that." lmao....

17. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    innocent until proven guilty not guilty until proven innocent.

18. bastoner97

bastoner97 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +100 / 0 / -0

OMG REALLY?!? FINALLY!!!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Jackthelad

Jackthelad Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    I hope you are never a defence lawyer :).

"My client is innocent and should be given the benefit of the doubt despite me having no eveidence to prove that." lmao....
    uhh yeah, but my video is the prosecution evicence :). So far the defence has nothing ergo he would be found guilty on the evidence presented.

Yeah, can't wait for that one, my gearbox has lasted fine so far :)

20. LSRTV

LSRTV Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Someone inquired last week about being an in sim camera driver last week. We will be adding a 3rd driver this week so if your interested please send me an email at livesimracing@gmail.com and I will get back in touch with you regarding the information needed.

• Like Like x 1