Raceroom Experience Fan Boost

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ocaso Dorado, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, the iron is just brilliant...

2. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312 / 0 / -0
    Ok, "virtual" maturity.

3. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    Do I need a headset for that?

4. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    yes a $500 one.

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. Yevgeny Lazorenko

Yevgeny Lazorenko Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +793 / 0 / -0
    You want to support RaceRoom?
    Go into Store and buy everything you see. Still not satisfied? Ok. Buy coupons and share them to your friends.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ocaso Dorado

Ocaso Dorado Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    (Guys please read well and don't eat this)​

Maturiy? who's or what's mature here?... when I presented a delicious meal, almost eveyone mixed it all up and end up eating just like Yicchy Mickey... but thanks for those who were real, obviously knew the idea was just an utopia. Naivily I was suggesting a way improve this game. It's lame... maybe pathetic to see those who just taste a flavour of wishlist that won't come... what those one are really tasting are but bugs... who wished for Thailand circuit or audi's models? never see a democratic votes in wishlist for that, and when finally fuel was implemented, guess what? were you satisfied? We all are still licking same old and new flavoured bugs...

[​IMG]
    (Guys don't be like him)​
    bugs anyways... bugs that should have raid one day on another. So yeah let's admitt this sim rocks, devs suuux! as hell... as usual on this game or another.

[​IMG]
    (Devs you can do beter than that)
    I could write a book... or better a dairy, about the past and present problems and solutions... but who cares... stop buggin' me, sincerly wish you all best of luck and your wishlist become true. With all that, I still love this sim. Let's hope our luck doesn't come limping next time.

[​IMG]
    (Hope next time rabbit come easier )​

7. Jll02

Jll02 Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    What the hell did I just read?

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Gerbuho

Gerbuho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    It's just the usual procedure, ask Anthony ;)

9. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312 / 0 / -0
    I'm not sure but I think it's the first time I've ever been irritated and laughing at the same time. o_O:D

• Like Like x 1
  10. Alice Margatroid

Alice Margatroid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
    I get a my "I told you so" card. not that its needed. but its clear what this guy is about.

11. James Cook

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    The choice of content is driven by existing contracts (WTCC, DTM, ADAC GTM) rather than fan requests. That's just the way it is. Thailand is essentially 'missing' content for the WTCC packs and the Audi TT pack is there because it's a support series for the DTM.

When the whole R3E project is essentially subsidised by a rich business man and not wholly sustained by sales of content (at least that's my understanding...anyone, feel free to correct me), then 'fan-driven' choices of content probably isn't going to happen.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Right. If we look at the additions over time, it's clear that at least a a part of it (and most of the tracks) are introduced to complete series that are licensed. Even Nordschleife is a WTCC track.
    But once those are covered, and we're getting closer to this state, there will be room for other stuff, and of course user preferences will be included in the choices.

And it wouldn't make much sense to announce a partnership with Tilke and then not make use of it, so I'd expect to see more from their credential list: http://www.tilke.de/de/projekte/rennstrecken.html

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  13. James Cook

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    It's not on the list but we know Tilke has been contracted to redesign the WTCC circuit in Marrakech, Morocco. I would imagine it's a 99% certainty that it will appear in R3E in the next year or so. Few people asked for this circuit but it ties-in with two existing agreements.

14. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    True, not a much requested track, but I'd also be surprised if it weren't included at some point.