A GT3 lovers car-wishlist for R3E

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nedimmb, Mar 24, 2019.

1. nedimmb

nedimmb Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Both Raceroom and the GT3 class just grows more on me and I just love it. Raceroom is easily the best and the most well balanced racing simulator I have ever played. However the only drawback that I have found with this game in the GT3 class is that there are some missing GT3 cars I wished this game had. To me I don't care if those cars are fictional or real, I can definitely take anything as long as it's well balanced. GT sport does have the best GT3 car selection of all the simulators I have tried.
    Here I am posting some photos of GT3 cars from Gran turismo sport I wish to see in R3E one day. Also am not forgetting the Lamborghini Huracan GT3 too.

PS: I know this is about R3E and not GT sport but please don't hate me for it and also don't tell me to stick to GT sport instead because of a wishlist. I like that game too but as a "single player guy" I cannot stand the s*itty balance of the GT3 cars in that game and horrible idea to always put both the OP BMW M6 GT3s and the recent Mclaren F1 GTR on the front row who dominate the race with a 12 + seconds gap to the AI driver in P4 even with "boost"+ lack of deep AI options. These are the biggest reasons I love R3E more than GT Sport; No matter which car you drive, you always have the chance to win regardless of which car you drive.

Now to you, which GT3 car do you wish to see one day in R3E?
    Best and kind regards from Nedim

Attached Files:

2. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0