Bug Ai Reporting Thread

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Andy Blade, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Squanchy

Squanchy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0
    Zandvoort and Sachsenring mostly. There's something wrong with the AI in this class I think, cause usually when they ram you it's debatable who's fault is it, but they pushed me off the road like I was not even there. they're also still very slow in slow corners like other classes were before the February update.

2. CheerfullyInsane

CheerfullyInsane Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 0 / -0
    Hmmmm...
    Can't see anything noticeably wrong at Zandvoort.
    Yes, they're slow in select corners, but that goes for all classes, so that's the track not the class.
    You see the same thing at the beginning of Nürburgring, the chicanes at Hockenheim, La Source, and a few other places.
    Something very screwy with the line through Zandvoort T1 in particular. Half the time they run with the right-side tires on the grass.
    I mean, defend the inside line yes, but really now. :D
    I'll give them a look at Sachensring as well, but that'll have to wait until sometime in the coming week.

I will agree on one thing though, that BMW 635 certainly lacks some oomph.
    But that might be how it's supposed to be. When it comes to real-life comparisons, or cars in general for that matter, I'm definitely the wrong guy to ask.
    I know absolutely f*ck-all about cars. :)

3. Squanchy

Squanchy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0
    I think they're not as slow in slow corners as they used to be. DTM in Zandvoort (and in that first corner in Nürburgring) are faster now, compared to the touring classics.

4. fbiehne

fbiehne Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +110 / 0 / -0
    Yesterday I had a 12 lap race at Raceroom Raceway (Classic config, adaptive AI) with the Formula US and I noticed that the AI brakes much too early or is too slow at the following places:

• Deuxieme Chicane: they go too slow in this chicane and the following corner. I almost gain more than 1 second here
    • Turn 5 and 6: here they also crawl around the corners
    • Turn 14 and 15 (not mentioned on the map): here they also brake too much imo and especially in the hairpin Turn 14 they slow down

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  5. Patrick.B

Patrick.B Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +105 / 0 / -0