BAN for Aline Senna on multiplayer race !!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deni Kremer, Apr 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Just had a look at that replay, it's hard to tell what actually happened, seems to be a fair bit of lag or something that looks like lag, however, Aline actually (I know this is going to be hard to believe) looks like she/he/it just got caught up in other peoples incidents rather than caused them, for a change... :eek:

2. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Yesterday in a Race with ADAC14@Hockenheim she was definitly acting as it was expected. Not sure why - maybe her Start was bad... haven't seen the replay yet, as I'm having some trouble with R3E at the moment...
    After the first lap, the leading-group (I was on 4th) have lapped her on the long straight to the hairpin...At the hairpin she came back from behind and knocked out a car of the group in front of me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Konta-Robi

Konta-Robi Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    :oops::oops::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sorry for that there was only 3 guys left in the race and no one of this 3 in the same level so i was bored and want to test the damage model sorry if i heart your feelings. I hope you can forgive me one day I thought you was bored also. Maybe next Time I will take a faster Car to hit you harder ;):p

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0

Tut tut! Naughty boy! :p

5. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    Before yesterday I had a race on Zandvoort (adac 14) where it also just waited a whole lap and when being lapped it took one person out.. Another race it purposely caused a massive pile-up on Sonoma with Gr5.. :weary:

Only one solution for this drama, report user so it can be banned from online MP..

6. Seb S15

Seb S15 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    oh yeah ok, I'd watch my back a next time !!! :eek: ;)

7. Winter

Winter Active Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    I think I have found a workaround for this problem: You have to be much, much faster than the manifestation of rage, that Aline Senna is.
    I either qualify better or pass "it" without beeing noticed on the start, when everything is a bit chaotic.
    Other possible strategies: If you need to overtake "it", get another fast driver between you, it may target this driver instead of you when overtaking (if you are lucky).

Anyway, if "it" doesnt get banned, perhaps it could be named after a more appropriate F1 driver (Maldonado?) by the admins, with the result that new players know whats coming for them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Steve Adams

Steve Adams Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Even if you do avoid it, it will have broken up the field now so what was a good close race is now ruined. Why it is still allowed to continue to ruin races is all on S3 at this point. Either get a vote to kick feature in or ban it for good.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Dgr

Dgr Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    To be honest, Im stunned S3 havent been more vigilant here. If there was obviously one person creating so much anger/tension in a game I made, I would find a way of banning/removing that person as soon as possible. 'They paid so they play' isnt acceptable, you agree to the terms of service when you purchase/download. Its not as if it will take months to create a new feature to ban particular people, you have seen video evidence (multiple times) and there is no doubt as to their intentions. Ban them.

• Agree Agree x 6
  10. James Nance

James Nance Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +301 / 0 / -0
    This popped up today Here. Developers have power to ban players, the he/she is not cheating but is creating a disruption.

• Informative Informative x 4
  11. Dgr

Dgr Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Thanks James, wasnt aware of that. No reason why it cant be banned now then, its obvious they are detrimental to the game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. toold

toold New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So it's time for a cleanup now, because it's not only about A.Senna, there are many more childish players, disturbing the game of others.
    Let's make a blacklist to report drivers and their behaviour together with a video proof.

13. toold

toold New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    There are to many bad loosers out there. How many times it had happened to many of us, that you are in good race, your concurrent in front makes a mistake, you are on his wing, and he/she bumps you in the wall, or over lapped drivers give you a kick from behind.
    RRE is a racing simulator, but I think it's a must that REE is a fairness simulator as well.
    The guys from Studio3 are great programmers, but they must take care, that the fair and sportmen drivers don't getting anoid, and this fantastic game converts in a destruction derby.

14. Dgr

Dgr Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    For the moment I think most people will be happy with senna gone, but a blacklist/vote to kick/whatever feature should (IMO) be implemented at some point.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    I'd be worried about creating a blacklist, it could turn into a witch hunt. :confused:

• Agree Agree x 5
  16. Richard Powell

Richard Powell Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Nothing livens up a town more than a good witch burning. First off, those guys who are really fast, now they plainly have done a deal with the prince of darkness himself. If they survive the fire they're obviously possessed and we'll throw them in the river.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    No blacklist.
    Just the extreme stuff like this.

• Agree Agree x 5
  18. GearGrinder

GearGrinder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

19. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Well that goes for both ways, cause as often I encounter slow drivers lacking experience (or even respectful behaviour) I see this with (mostly self-claimed) winners who as well lack patience, respect and skills to handle their own compulsion to be up front at all cost - an old martial arts rule: The real opponent(& real challenge to take) to beat is always the enemy within :)

There was a good example just yesterday at Nuerburgring with G5 (with around 16 players) : Joining late i had no chance to make a few practice laps, just saw that tyre wear and stuff was activated. Started somewhere last position and took my time to run down 1st straight - 10 secs later I was on third position as part of the leading pack, cause all other "loosers" forgot to take it easy warming up tyres & breaks so that they took out each other right at T1:rolleyes: (en masse)....and I bet there were some (self-claimed) "winners" involved:rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 6
    Last edited: May 3, 2015
  20. DerHek

DerHek Active Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    familiar story I myself have been there multiple times, and it makes me laugh :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.