BAN for Aline Senna on multiplayer race !!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deni Kremer, Apr 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Öberg

Öberg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 0 / -0
    I can totally relate to this, my biggest enemy is my own focus and patience.
    While I never ever touch any other car intentionally sometimes I make mistakes that end up in contact with another car and im always very sorry when this happens :( Feels horrible to have destroyed someones race because of a mistake that you did.
    J.Veverka and G.Seed had an excellent G5 battle with me behind them untill I accidently hit Mr. Seed (a tiny touch but it was enough) and ruined their very competative racing, this was maybe 1 week ago and I still think about it and feel bad for it :(
    Its such a delicate line to balance when youre racing fast people, no real openings for passes because your opponents makes few mistakes and to make something happen you need to really take your chance when it presents itself (risk & aggression)
    Usually for me it becomes a fight about pressure, sooner or later someone (usually me :/) cracks under that pressure and makes a mistake.
    Im still an inexperienced driver trying hard to get better and more consistent, but to learn your limits you must also push yourself beyond them I think, it should never be at the expense of other players though.

• Like Like x 7
  2. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    more evidence for Senna ban...

exhibit A...."Nazi and terror france hav" as it waits for drivers to crash...
    [​IMG]

exhibit B..."your country have terror" ... guess who the terrorist is in this game?
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Yevgeny Lazorenko

Yevgeny Lazorenko Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +793 / 0 / -0
    If you can't ban this user playing multiplayer which is very strange after soooooo muuuuch evidence here...

Here is solution – make this user invisible, like it when somebody on track is afk or chatting.
    So Senna wouldn't hit and wouldn't be hit by anyone and still can race MP.

Problem solved.

4. Helsh Brisky

Helsh Brisky Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    I think, these are different people using the same account. There is this "bad" senna, crashing everything, and there is this "good" senna, doing fine and fair racing (incl. waiting for each other). Just avoid the one and have fun with the other....strange thing...:confused:...you never know, what you get...:rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    Last edited: May 10, 2015
  5. James Nance

James Nance Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +301 / 0 / -0
    Nope! Get rid of it completely, this is not acceptable

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Helsh Brisky

Helsh Brisky Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    oh... i am just a casual driver. Compared to what i have experienced in GT5/6 over the years this is easy to me...its just a hobby...maybe i'd better shut up and go practicing...:)

7. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    @James Nance is right, this isn't a case of an account being used by more than one person. Both the 'good' and bad side of this user can often be seen in the same race.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    Wasnt planning on posting in this topic again.. But past weeks i have encountered it again.. Being it maybe 2 races but It's clear it is one and the Same person as mentioned above..

- During practice blocking quicker people then ramming them off once they succeed in passing..
    - during practice/quali cutting parts of the track on purpose even if no one is driving around her (eg Suzuka final chicane, Suzuka degner 2,etc... Next lap it drives a "clean" lap to then start cutting again
    - during races: 1 causing major startcrashes and 2 waiting for people and trying to ram them off track

I too have been a "victim" of it's weird brainfunctions but i find it funny cause it mostly is more a victim of its own actions against me whereas i loose 2 seconds and march on.. But guess what's waiting for me the next lap and trying once again..

I dont think the email has functioned.. :)

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Helsh Brisky

Helsh Brisky Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    You're absolutely right. I have checked plenty of replays..:eek:...subjective perception...:confused:...
    Sorry for bringing this on top again...:(

• Like Like x 1
  10. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    On top you may not forget that even if you had no direct contact with her, the general "Racing Experience" for everyone is heavily disrupted and disturbed, the moment such a (known) Troll appears....and what kinda BS you get out then, you can easily follow at many inappropriate YouTube comments ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    Great point - as soon as you see the name up top when they enter, one thinks "ah, ship, this moron again". It kills any chance of having an immersive, "like real life" feeling race because you know there is some idiot ramming people.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Krzysztof Volek

Krzysztof Volek Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Well, at least it seems we have only one person with that kind of attitude in community. I was just curious to check multiplayer in CARS and it took me as much as 4 laps to meet the first moron driving in the opposite direction. It never happened to me in R3E, I usually have some great and fair racing and all this still without password protected servers.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    Last edited: May 13, 2015
  13. Deni Kremer

Deni Kremer Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Still nothing ... senna continues to destroy the race, waiting for the other and BOOM, the start seems like a demolition derby. I do not want to drive when she's online. the only solution is a server password. How long must I wait?

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Yevgeny Lazorenko

Yevgeny Lazorenko Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +793 / 0 / -0
    As I posted earlier in this book of Senna, the other solution could be - Senna as a ghost car 24/7! Invisible for everyone!
    The user still can run all the content and no demolition derby for fair drivers!

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 2
  16. James Nance

James Nance Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +301 / 0 / -0
    Damn...

17. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    It's been six weeks or more since I last raced online. Is she still 'active'?

18. GearGrinder

GearGrinder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    haven't seen her for a long time.

19. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    I met her last Monday on track in two or three races... in DTM 92 and ADAC2014... But she was driving proper and quite fast most of the time... Thomas Öberg was in one ADAC-Race as well and it sounds he has a contact with her in turn1... but maybe that time it wasn't her fault as there was another driver with strange behavior...

20. Öberg

Öberg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 0 / -0
    Yep ive been in some races the last week with her where she was driving good and fairly fast, abit agressive but trying to avoid contact.
    In that ADAC race you mention she did hit me from the back and spun me in turn 1, I got abit frustrated for a moment and commented on it ingame, however it wasnt intentional im sure...it was only a small nudge in the rear because she braked slightly later than me, an honest mistake that can happen to all of us.

For the last week or so ive only seen pretty good and clean driving from her, maybe the email had effect after all?

• Like Like x 1
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.