Ban Giuseppe Sangalli

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mjayy, Dec 10, 2015.

1. mjayy

mjayy Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    This guy is just ridiculous...wrecking nearly everyone. But the worst thing is he is threatening/insulting you so hard like : "I find and kill you" or " you bastard" etc. etc.. Pls do something about that Devs :/

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. .OG Isaac

.OG Isaac Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +173 / 0 / -0
    I think there's a thread for this, actually.

It sucks that there are some rotten apples like this :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    Sounds like your common-or-garden internet tough guy.

4. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    I was just in a race with him and he told someone he was going to hack into their facebook.
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 9
  5. James Cook

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    What's he going to do? Spam their page with funny images of cats?

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Tim Cannon

Tim Cannon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +255 / 0 / -0
    he's actually on my friends list and for the longest time i didn't realize this was the abusive guy everybody was talking about. he's kinda funny. he can be friendly, and he is quick. but he does aggressively block sometimes. i've seen him a few times cause contact, and then just loose it on the guy that bumped him, even when its totally his own fault. then when somebody tries to defend themselves or even apologize, he just goes nuts and starts threatening to kill them and their families. i've also seen him come unglued at somebody for ruining his qualifying lap. he is either a spoiled 14 yr old kid or a psycho with no self control. he reminds me of a wife beater. no matter what happens, its never his fault. and just like a wife beater, or a bully, he needs a good arse whoopin ;)

care to respond @giuseppe sangalli ?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
  7. The_Grunt

The_Grunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 0 / -0
    This sounds like an archtype of a badmouthed internet troll: Online badassness is just a symptom of incredibly low self esteem and guy is probably in real life an autistic nerd living with his mom, totally lacking any social skills or contacts and is equipped with bad skin and greasy hair. Body weight is also at its extremes, either 55-60kg or 130-150kg. In the end, both means pretty much zero muscular capacity. They are literally just words in social media.

[​IMG]

I've bumped into these dudes all over the internet on several occasions. They are truly a strange and incredible branch of human species, a true myth of the 21st century.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
  8. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
  9. Azfalt Raser

Azfalt Raser Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    http://prntscr.com/9czyl8 He's takin names....:mad: watch out.

Someone explain to me how you can have so many tags?
    He's under 4 different names that I have seen so far. And 3 in the past week

10. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    The death threat comments are similar to what the Senna character used to say all the time. Lately though when i've seen Senna no problems and fast laps.

But yeah, it's a shame we have to deal with idiots in this world. Makes you wonder if they are actually having fun playing since acting this way.

11. Tarik Userli

Tarik Userli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    I have read about a ban/kick option. Lets wait.

F5, f5, f5....

12. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0
    Hello,

I contacted the email associated with that account. It appears after a reply came through that sometimes a family kid was using the account and is the one responsible for the reported behavior.

I don't think it will happen again. ;-)

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Tim Cannon

Ratings:
    +255 / 0 / -0
    hmmm. unless this family kid is very fast, i believe there is only 1 person using this account. i've seen a race recently were he was well behaved and having (somewhat of) a good race until the last lap when he blocked a friend and caused contact. then the usual verbal abuse began.

again, i'll use the example of a wife beater. he probably feels bad about what he has done, and he promises he will never do it again. but i think we all know he'll do it again and then blame somebody else.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  14. mjayy

mjayy Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Maybe Aline Senna is also a kid of this family haha :D

• Funny Funny x 4
  15. Jan Stange

Jan Stange Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    Looked a moment ago in his game profile - must be a familiy with much passion of racing. He owned nearly all the content, not that bad!

16. James Cook

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    That old chestnut.

• Love it! Love it! x 1
  17. Tux McBea

Tux McBea Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    I'm prepared to give them/him the benefit of the doubt for now. I was in race Thursday evening with the appalling behaviour issue and again Friday afternoon with a true sportsman. Let's just hope it continues. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. theravenousbeast

theravenousbeast Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    I was pretty fast in GTR2 in nogrip's league when I was 15 years old, so... The kid might just have a chip on his shoulder. Hopefully it all works out.

19. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    Notice that Friday's behavior happened after J-F's email haha.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Tim Cannon

Ratings:
    +255 / 0 / -0
    yeah hopefully. and i don't think a kid can't be fast. Moritz Löhner is a good example. but in sangalli's case, i think there is no kid. i think this "Dennis the Menace" and giuseppe are one and the same.

he cannot change his true nature overnight. we will see how long his new behavior will last.

his lack of response after multiple threads about his actions is telling too.