BMW Alpina & Ford GT500 GT3 cars

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbleeco, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    You *******

That'll teach me to skim read.....

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Cheeseman

Cheeseman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 0 / -0
    That was my mistake, sorry for that but really do not need to tag me twice for it. The whole generations of GT3 is pretty difficult to nail down as cars are upgraded, added or removed in different years. While some cars, such as the C6R and the Ford GT, literally lived on through generations.

Regardless the Camaro was only good in GT Masters, everywhere else, it was a mediocre car. The Camaro was originally made as a cheaper entry to GT3, not as a decent competitor in the class. While the problem in R3E, it is slow even with other second generation GT3s. The new GT3s would be even more efficient than it that made it even more like a rolling road block than a competitor.

3. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    So if S3 set a limit of 1 per Mustang and Camaro, the problem would be solved (for now - i think the AC System for selecting cars is a must)

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    i would assume that once the full batch of new gt3 cars get released then the older cars will get a bop to bring them inline with the rest
    also im not sure at the moment but think once SP gets a multiclass option then it should be possible to filter out the cars you dont want...

Andi

5. Racki

Racki Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +131 / 0 / -0
    I guess it is the first time people are complaining we are having too much content :D

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 0 / -0
    I think the best solution for this problem is we can select our opponents before starting a race or a championship. This way everyone is happy.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    im sure you will have that coded and the relevent setup screens done by monday so we can all profit

;)

Andi

• Like Like x 1
  8. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 0 / -0
    No problem, it's done by monday ;)

We have to wait and see what the devs gonna bring us in the future.

9. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    This would solve 90 % of the problem: [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Plus an option to save different starting grids. That is missing in AC and it sucks.

• Agree Agree x 5
  10. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    yepp - something like that would be very nice... IMO a possibility to choose the liveries as well would be great... Something like adding the ammount like above and a "Detail" button at the right side of it, where you can choose the exact liveries if you want. If non is selected the game chooses the Liveries randomly if you select the liveries only those will be used minimal once, if the ammount is higher, that would be filled with one of the selected liveries, starting with the first selected going to second an so on like a priority... That way you would be able to create "Teammates" if wanted...

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. Tobias Schröder

Tobias Schröder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, definitely. There are many beautiful liveries in the game, but on the other hand there are a few that I really don't like at all.
    It would be a shame if we would be forced to use random liveries for the AI cars.

• Agree Agree x 3