International [CFEG] Raceroom Endurance Series - LMP2 + GT3 - COMPLETE

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by OverTheLine, May 29, 2017.

1. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Great exciting race guys. Came home late and found myself far away from the pace in qualifying. Changed car setup in the last minute what you shouldn't do and expected a medium result. I never expected to finish the race ~7 secs behind Matt. Grats and well done. Very consistent and fast laptimes of the guys in front let the gap increase some tenths every lap while I had a bunch of fast cars behind that didn't allow to take a deep breath. Very exciting close race and
    as Lmp2s started to overlap the GT3s it was even more exciting in this close field. My highlight was the starting phase with close fair battles...just great. A lot of greats ;) Thanks and cu

2. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    @Connor great race right off the bat mate, really enjoy the first stint and then immediately after the first round of stops, not sure what happened after wards, been struggling personally recently, couldn't stop shaking which is unusal.
    Congrats to my team mate @OverTheLine on the win and a well deserved podiums for @Rella and @Connor

Hopefully I'll be back to normal for the next one. See you then guys.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Connor

Connor Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Totally agree @D.Boon! Was a fun battle. I kept catching you and trying to make a pass then hitting massive amounts of dirty air throwing my lines of and having to work to catch back up. Did notice you having quite a lot of over steer in places that probably helped me stick with you more. I was fully expecting to have a massive of with the dirty air i was having of with you haha!

Hopefully your feeling better for next round dude! was a shame to see you retire after that first stint we had!

4. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    @Connor thanks man, appreciate the thought :)

5. turbosprezarka

turbosprezarka New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Well that was a race full of ups and downs for me. Unfortunately I still felt a bit of hangover after weekend drinking which obviously didn't help to properly focus. Start was ok, but after 20 or 30 minutes I had a contact in Chapel with laping LMP2 car which forced me to drive off track. I spun and lost about 20 seconds. After that I was trying to fight back to pack. My pace wasn't best so I had a lot opportunities to practice my defense ;) Considering these and few other factors, 4th place is not a bad result.
    It's a shame that we had less than 20 cars on track. I hope to see attendance improve in future rounds!

6. G.Deurwaerder

G.Deurwaerder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0
    First of all, I apologize for being unable to attend, but due to a tech problem (stuck at the parking or F1 spa, lol) I could not unsubscribe from the race, SORRY thought to get it

7. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Don't worry mate, you've been an ever present iirc since the series began, your safe for now :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. G.Deurwaerder

G.Deurwaerder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0
    Thx Boon ;)

9. Oreos

Oreos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    @NL-Jos this was why I was flashing.

10. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
  11. OverTheLine

OverTheLine Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    heeey thats cheating, was gon a post with the debrief you traitor! :p

12. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Sorry...I'm just so curious :oops:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
  14. Connor

Connor Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Tells me i need to log in to view it when I've just signed up and logged in?

15. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Try re-logging, and finding it manually, :) works fine for me, speak with us on discord if the issue persists

16. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Gentlemen, we are re-opening signup at this halfway point in the season and as warned, the following drivers are being dropped from the championship after failing to show for any of the opening 3 rounds.

@Ratko Mandic - LMP2
    @dctoe - LMP2
    @Johan Reynvoet - LMP2
    @gio_vtec - GT3
    @Fernando Castresano - GT3
    @RFT Dedou - GT3

The decision was made after our most recent event at Silverstone, when only 16/43 drivers attended the event. We understand that there are going to be occasions where people can't make it but at least 27? Only 1 person (iirc) let us know they couldn't make it (including his team mate). Not good enough guys. If you can't commit, don't sign up.

This does however open the door to those who are looking to join RES, there are vacancies now available to all. For up to date information in relation to registration please see page 1 of this post and scroll to the bottom, you will also find instructions on how to sign up.

Also - we have a number of drivers who have not attended two races in a row without informing us. as above we will not allow people to register if they are not willing to commit to the series. Could we please ask the following people to contact us to confirm that they are still interested in the series and will be attending the next event. NOTE: Failure to reply within the next 2.5 weeks will automatically result in your slot being handed over to any persons on the waiting list. Should you not show for the next event then you will be removed by default.

List -
    @Genzo Team LSF - LMP2
    @Adrian Holm - GT3
    @Juan Cuadrado Sanchez - GT3
    @tauan - GT3
    @Dantonaya - GT3

• Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  17. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Nick Feys

Nick Feys Active Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    Hello,

After joining the event, I brought Portimao along. For Shanghai, I had let me know that I spent 5 days on the 24hours of Spa Belgium race this weekend. Now last race I had to report, but was family problem, my mother in law was hospitalized with severe probemen.
    Since I missed those two and did not take points in the game, this will be a lost championship.
    That is why I will not know how to ride the remaining matches.
    You can unsubscribe and give other drivers a chance to participate.
    Greetings, Nick

19. bojan.bogdanov

bojan.bogdanov Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Hi,
    I will not participate in the championship anymore, sorry for not letting you know sooner
    Cheers

• Wonderful Wonderful x 3
  20. chunky40monkey

chunky40monkey Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Sorry guys work commitments on the wrong days has forced me to pull out hopefully the following series dates will be more favourable for me.
    JP

• Informative Informative x 1