International EXIT

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by Nick Feys, Jul 2, 2017.

1. franco becagli

franco becagli New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will not partecipe the champ.

2. Lølwut

Lølwut Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Well, i really should listen to the Crew Chief when he says i gotta serve a penalty... looks like i caught me a speeding ticket while i was serving a drive through D:

3. Gernot B.

Gernot B. Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 0 / -0
    Push the box limiter button and your crew chief will shut up :p:D

4. Kevin Mottoulle

Kevin Mottoulle New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  5. Christoph

Christoph Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    yes great race ...
    everyone was in the box ?
    or is someone passed through without stop ?

6. PresidentSmug

PresidentSmug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0 / -0
    Hey good race guys up the front, clean for the most part. It very hard being side by side with these massive cars

7. Connor

Connor Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Consider me out of this championship.. The worst race i have had. People diving and block overtaking in the first few minutes of the race is a fucking joke.

Does anyone know what Crew Chief is!? Side by side with people and they are hitting you in a straight line..

Yeah so i'm out. Not wasting my time with people that don't know how to actually race in endurance series..

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kevin Mottoulle

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    im bot pitting for me and thanks for the battle Pawel great battle

9. Jota Ele

Jota Ele Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    I suffered a little mishap and with 12 degrees of set lock imposible to maneuver the car, sorry Mottoulle

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Gernot B.

Ratings:
    +80 / 0 / -0
    You made my day, Jota :D:D:D;).

11. Kevin Mottoulle

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    not
    you block me in pit lol

12. Oreos

Oreos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    I'm going to sign myself out of the series after this race.

Hearing about others races, seeing the amount of drive throughs given out.

Seeing Jota wedged in the pits was hilarious and it blows my mind how you can set a 2:15 in a qualifying and then get stuck coming into the pits? I'd of given up trying to get out of there personally, either that or turn your TC down to minimum and do a burnout to spin the car round.

Not to mention the horrible standards I was hearing about from my friends.

100% signing out of this after seeing the M235i cup being put up earlier too.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lølwut

Lølwut Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    I think i came in too hot and missed the penalty message :p ah well shit happens.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Pawel Radlinski

Pawel Radlinski New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    it was fun, great clean driving from you too. i had to pit half way and got stocked in there for good, hardware issue (solved now)

overall good..thanks

15. Gernot B.

Ratings:
    +80 / 0 / -0
    In a big grid like this I think it´s normal that there are performance differences...nobody is doing any nonsense on purpose...so keep calm boys...

16. Oreos

Oreos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    I was in the front 4 that got away clean, we were two wide all the way up until les combes and no one hit anyone. Then I hear of people banging doors going into the bus stop braking zone. It's a joke the standard of driving between certain levels. If 46 people turned up tonight that would have been chaos.

I'll sadly be out, if you struggle clean racing at Spa you're going to struggle even harder at Zandvoort with 46 cars.

17. Henri Puustinen

Henri Puustinen Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +100 / 0 / -0
    I couldn't participate tonight due to some PC mishaps before the race.

Reading through the thread now and it's disappointing to see people drop out after the test race. Just take it easy and at least try one real 2 hour race later on. At least think about it when you've cooled down a bit.

Be smart out there. If someone is blatantly quicker than you in the first part of the race then decide for yourself if it's worth to block that person for the remainder of the race (as an example). And if you're finding yourself in traffic then see if you can make an unexpected early pit stop or something else. These things happen in real life racing and we just have to deal with them in the heat of the moment. Show respect - get respected.

Wow, a 46 car grid. Great job @Nick Feys

• Like Like x 3
  18. Nick Feys

Nick Feys Active Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    I have modified the server settings. We race the championship without penalties. No Drive-Through more in the server. This is already a pack of problems less soon. For the rest I can say make a nice championship of, and just keep in mind fast riders and slower drivers. Keep each other on the job.

Appointment for first race at Monza on 8 September. :);)

19. PresidentSmug

PresidentSmug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0 / -0
    Yes we at the front were very clean. A little contact but good racing for most part. It was a shame how the battle ended for Ele. But when I got passed I try my best to give room and brake a little earlier. It is a long race anything can happen, there is no rush. Everyone should look back on the replay of the front 4, I think it was for the most part a good example of trying to race fast but fair.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Before the race I was wondering how the cut rules work in detail and could elaborate the answer myself after I made a slight mistake :p. Got immediately a penalty without gaining an advantage imho. Combined with the long pitlane it was a quite hard penalty. I was concerned about situations like turn1 after the start or when you get pushed off the track and would appreciate a setting where u get one or two warnings before a penalty. On the other hand this could be exploited and the rules apply to everyone the same. Taking into account to keep up the concentration 2h on a Friday evening i would tend to disable the cut penalty. But I'm also fine if you keep it to avoid cutting.

Edit: think my answer is obsolete :D