Export me a video....pleeeaaaase

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gp20, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312 / 0 / -0
    You and Empty Box both! Now if only we could convince you two to get together and use your massive brain powers to forge peace in the middle east the world would be a better place!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    Working on that as we talk :innocent:

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    So you think that it's not difficult...and that all is already there...??? Really? o_O

Sorry, but do you even have any idea about what would be necessary to implement such a functionality? The replay needs to be rendered, then grabbed and finally encoded into some video format. The only part of this, that is already there, is the rendering.

I don't want to sound too harsh, but you're about to make yourself look like you think that adding an "export to disk"-button to the GUI miraculously implements this feature. I can tell you, it doesn't... :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  4. gp20

gp20 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    That's what i said, isn't it?
    I'm sorry but i know nothing to computers and having had my first computer when i was 15 does not help nor being an engineer specialized in billing systems for Telecom Operators.

You are right and i'm quite sure that you will not find free libraries that convert and put your video stream into a file even if this is what all these software just do!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. 2Lame2Aime

2Lame2Aime Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0 / -0
    No it isn't ;) Even if it seems to me that you're some kind of "unteachable"..you will understand that "all" and "only rendering" in that context isn't the same.
    Maybe Sector3 has no time for that export function because they are working on the long awaited reverse tracks;)

• Funny Funny x 5
  6. The_Grunt

The_Grunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 0 / -0
    Priceless stuff in this thread.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    o_O Nope...
    o_Oo_Oo_O

o_O

With this kind of background...

o_O

What...??? Why? I must have missed something...

• Like Like x 1