Question fanatecV3 pedals rumble support

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by PeterJoostens, Sep 29, 2019.

1. PeterJoostens

PeterJoostens New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    hi guys,

i have been using the following doc to adjust my pedal vibration in raceroom

**** found on the sector 3 forum******

C:\Users\"yourname"\Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\ControlSet

select your profile and edit it via editor- then you need to change this:

"FFB pedal throttle vibe zero magnitude="0.01" // Throttle pedal vibration at 0rpm (reference point)"

And when u want to complete disable the option you need to comment out the line with "//"

example:

//FFB pedal throttle vibe zero magnitude="0.01" // Throttle pedal vibration at 0rpm (reference point)

unfortunately im no longer able to adjust the settings in this document because they allways seem to return to the default settings, this does not apply to all settings, it only seems to apply to the 'brake slip vibe' setting

any help would be appreciated

2. PeterJoostens

PeterJoostens New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
  3. HomieFFM

HomieFFM Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +295 / 0 / -0
    Did you try out the new Fanalab software? there you can adjust all kind of things with the rumble:
    Screenshot - 29_09.jpg Screenshot - 29_09 002.jpg

4. PeterJoostens

PeterJoostens New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I have been using the SIMHUB software for some time now, it is pretty much the same as fanalabs
    i would prefer to continue with simhub because it is a great software and I am used to it
    but it does not seem to work in combination with raceroom pedal telemetry, as far as I know using fanalabs would not make a difference, off course I will check out all possibilities. whatever works is good for me