Problem Game freezes before the race + ban Aline Senna

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Yevgeny Lazorenko, Mar 4, 2016.

?

Would you like to ban Aline Senna?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    90.9%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. Yevgeny Lazorenko

Yevgeny Lazorenko Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +793 / 0 / -0
    It has become really frustrating. Game freezes too frequently from Qualification to Race. It isn't a crash. It is a visual freeze. I can hear by sound that race is about to start, I can hear how people ramming me, but picture is frozen. I am really mad. I have lost today three potential good races with 24 people grid. This is so mad. You spending 10-15 min on Practice after you spending another 15-20 min on Qualification and in the end you simply getting frozen without possibility to do nothing.

No dump files, no errors, nothing. Just bloody frozen screen... I am experiencing this issue on RR Servers as well as on every other good server with ping 30-40. I have strong Internet connection, pretty good PC for this and I just can't race. I was waiting all week for Friday's evening races and what I got? Time spending and nothing else.

Secondly, when you will ban Aline Senna from Online racing? How much evidences you need? I am so bloody tired about this. I don't care who is using her/his account, this is unacceptable. This person has serious mental problems. I was ignoring that garbage behaviour. I tried to discuss with Aline Senna why she is doing this? The answer was that she hate Russians. And she continuing ruin every game I am in with her. And I am not the only person who suffer from that person. And I am not Russian, so why should I suffer this because of someone's boundless misery and stupidity?

I have used the button on the page of that user to create a ticket. I did it so many times and what? Nothing happened. I want you, Sector 3, to make a serious actions. I know that you even contact by email Aline Senna in the past with the warning. But this doesn't help. I want you to do something else.

As a end user, I know my rights. It's not only about buying content, we also paying for the Service and this is not a kind of service I was looking for.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Caledonian Wolf

Caledonian Wolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 0 / -0
    I think Aline hates anyone faster than him/her. Which is pretty much everyone. Maybe that is why he/she is so angry.

3. Yevgeny Lazorenko

Ratings:
    +793 / 0 / -0
    Well, I don't care what motivates that user - aiming and ruining other's gameplay is unacceptable. This is already a system for a long time, this user should be banned from online minimum. Let this user playing competitions and single player, ban playing online.

4. Caledonian Wolf

Ratings:
    +80 / 0 / -0
    Aline is not the only one. Most of the multiplay users have a "win a all costs" attitude.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Yevgeny Lazorenko

Ratings:
    +793 / 0 / -0
    Agree, there are plenty of assholes around, that's why some penalties should exist.
    For example, ban for 24 hours, next for week, next for month, etc, according to behaviour.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Gladys Maria

Gladys Maria Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Hi Yevgeny i totally agree i stopped playing multiplayer altogether because of the locks when going from qualifying to race it is really frustrating the last patch made things worse in my opinion, the last online race i played was at Bathurst i could hear the game carrying on in the background i think many players were crashing into me on the start it just makes you look really bad.
    Even without the crashes the multiplayer is very poor you can start with 20 racers but i dont think i have played in one online race were there is more than two players left by the end players leave if they crash or doing badly then you get the idiots crashing into you and being rude its not worth the time and effort.

7. Caledonian Wolf

Ratings:
    +80 / 0 / -0
    Holy shit you guys don't know when you well off. You should try racing a real car. Avoid the idiots if you can. There are plenty of good guys who don't care about winning and won't hit you. Well not deliberately. Add the good guys as friends in game and don't expect every race to go without a hitch. Racing against real people ain't the same as racing a computer. You never know what the car is going to do. It all adds to the experience. Look at my friends list "in game" for some of the good racers.

Problem you have there is that an asshole's money is just as good as your money.

Smoke some pot, drink some Redbull, 20 minute MP race at Zolder. (DTM1992). I might even let you beat me for a change. ;)

• Disagree Disagree x 1