Released Group 5 Pack

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KW Studios, Feb 18, 2015.

1. yusupov

yusupov Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    i use auto-clutch anyway :D

/loser

2. yusupov

yusupov Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    also if you dont have load cell pedals consider a mod spring, they go for 30-40 dollars. these breaks i find just manageable with basic pedals but after adac 2013 gave me nightmares (really impossible to manage) i did get a new break spring...still laying around here somewhere ;) thank god ABS came in 2014 :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Drei

Drei Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    "The brakes lock easily yes but it can be managed."... Now we know why he goes always sideways...that what he calls "to manage" :D

4. Lemmy411

Lemmy411 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Hehe, yes Öberg is one of the good drivers for sure!

S3 thank you very very much for this brilliant cars, each have its own flair, i cant get enough of them!
    Online racing is soooo much fun with that cars and thanks to all drivers here too, that it is so much fun to race against you.
    But you have to be so concentrate, after 2 houres racing i needed a cut, boahhh, hard stuff.

I tested all cars and each get a smile on my face, a little dissapointing on the sound at the Silvia and Skyline,
    but than i read here from a menber of S3 that these sounds are not final, great news!

My absolutly favorit Sim, you are on the right way S3

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  5. Winter

Winter Active Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    These things are completly uncontrollable and are just trying to smear you against the wall, I like them.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  6. GearGrinder

GearGrinder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    it's like bull riding without the smell

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. mwoodski

mwoodski New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Question...any reason why the Nissan Bluebird wasn't put it? Three of it's paint schemes are in(Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Light, and Autobacs), yet they're put onto different cars.

• Like Like x 1
  8. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    I think the Bluebird is from look and feel to close to the skyline, as those cars are just Silhouette-cars... Same would be with the Ford Capri and Ford Mustang - both from Zakspeed...

Bluebird
    [​IMG]
    Skyline
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. mwoodski

mwoodski New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    The more the merrier, imo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    yeah - thats for sure... couldn't be enough of these cars :) but there must be a point to start with as every car needs time for development. At the moment I feel it is a good compromise to have that skyline and the silvia - better as the skyline and bluebird without the silvia.

11. -nOiSe-

-nOiSe- Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -0
    I have a question about Group 5 pack (and also DTM 1992).
    Is Traction Control aviable in Get Real and Amateur mode?

12. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    Traction control is available for both in Amateur mode but not in Get Real I don't think. These cars and the DTM cars are wonderful though.

13. -nOiSe-

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -0
    Ok thanks!
    Well yes... Also G5 cars are wonderful but I tried 1 random cars of each classes, playing with keyboard (I have no steering wheel... :( ) and it's not possible to drive G5 cars without TC. Better with DTM 1992 cars, but it's hard anyway...

I need a difficulty level between Get Real and Amateur, to play with car damage and tyre wear using TC... XD

14. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    At least buy a 360!
    Works really well with controllers as well.

15. Cheeseman

Cheeseman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 0 / -0
    If you cant afford a wheel, at least grab a 360 pad. You'll have much better experience with R3E.

16. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    I admire anyone who can drive with a keyboard. Heck I don't think I could even make it out of the pits with a keyboard much less complete a lap. I'll echo the two thoughts above and say that this game does super well with a 360 controller. I only got a wheel last weekend to play with and this was one of the best controller friendly racing games out there.

17. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    My wheel cost me less than a new xbox controller and i just got it off trademe (nz trading site) actual price $30 NZ which is ~25 US. It is a logitech driving force and i have thrashed it about for 2 years and it still works.

• Like Like x 1
  18. -nOiSe-

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the suggestion guys! I have a Logitech F310 pad that I use for other games, but the problem is I really can't drive with a pad!!! I prefer Keyboard... XD I tried in Race Room (and "Richard Burn Rally" a lot of years ago... ) with poor results...

P.s. I use keyboard to drive since "Grand Prix 1"... XD

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    Then you are my hero!!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Ernie

Ernie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    If you're only just a little bit racing-affine, and because you've mentioned the great "Grand Prix 1" by Geoff Crammond, you really are, i guess. Therefore you should really consider to buy a racing wheel. You won't regret that "investment". :)

• Agree Agree x 3